NPORA decals New Site / Added .net change

josh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i was looking for the big npora sticker that goes across the windshield. i cant think of who has it off the top of my head...... but someone does

that would be mini me.. and i had it specially made here locally a couple years back ;)

Edited by Slick

that would be mini me.. and i had it specially made here locally a couple years back ;)

I can duplicate Slicks banner or would people prefer it simaler to the smaller 13 inche ones?

Thnaks

Josh

Any word??

PM me your address,

Came back something about wrong zip or something. Plus shirt was missing in package looked like it whent threw hell and back. all taped up. So I had you donw for a ash gray xl with white. You got the last of those 2, any other color cobo you would like so you dont have to wait for my materials to get here. Im gonna throw some extra stuff in as I did slick to make up for the friggin usps screw up.

let me know asap

Josh

I can duplicate Slicks banner or would people prefer it simaler to the smaller 13 inche ones?

Thnaks

Josh

I would love the full banner... i think thats freaking awesome. i dont know if anyone else would order it tho.if u do make them about how much would they be?

Hey josh...I'm getting close to getting some of these stickers...I was wondering on the pathfinders.com part if Redpath88 is going to keep the fwd address on pathfinders.net how hard it would be to change that over...the only reason I ask is I'd hate to put a decal on that points people to a location where they cant get to the forums...

Hey josh...I'm getting close to getting some of these stickers...I was wondering on the pathfinders.com part if Redpath88 is going to keep the fwd address on pathfinders.net how hard it would be to change that over...the only reason I ask is I'd hate to put a decal on that points people to a location where they cant get to the forums...

yeah whatever you need I can alter it.

let me know

thanks

josh

Hey Josh any word on my decals that I ordered on sept 24th?

e-mailed but never got an answer; your not going L&P on me are ya?

No sir,

I emailed you from my site but will post here as well

This order was shipped either on the 18th or the 19th, Let me know if you dont get them by end of week.

Thanks

Josh