Lift For 05 Le + Accessories ***updated

skywhr

OMe lift is ok. I liked that the springs are a bit higher load which made the truck a bit firmer but it significantly improved handling on the highway (our roads are not very flat) even with stock shocks. Will check how it will behave with ranchos.

As to your lift I bet the spring will settle a bit after about 500-1000km. My OME springs have settled already by about 1cm.

• 2 weeks later...
Advertised as a 2" lift, but I did get about 3 1/2" in the back and about 2 3/4" in the front.

Thats probably 2" after it settles out (I imagine its the same for the OME). The R50 coils are adverstised as 2" but when I installed them I got over 3" int he front & like almost 4" in the rear.

riding on my Ranchos for a week now. The adjustability really helps in playing with softness city/highway and offroad. Also, if anyone considering ranchos DO NOT use them with OME or ay other longer springs. They just don't work. I have quick lift ranchos for the front and 9000XL series for the back. The front lift is achieved by relocating spring base higher on the strut. so the longer spring will be compressed too much. To level the rear, one should install rancho spring spacers. I am ging chnage those ranchos to Ironman or ToughDog shocks soon and use them with those OME springs. Ranchos are ok, but are too soft for my driving habbits. but if anyone wants to make the Pathfinder softer and plush Ranchos are the way to go.

• Like 1