Lift For 05 Le + Accessories ***updated

skywhr

I looked @ the Calmini 5" lift seems like overkill also the other Nissan developers but most only have lifts for Titan and Armada. I came across the Old Man Emu 1-3/4" lift and did some reading but couldn't find what size tire it would allow or what size struts would go with it. The OME struts seemed a bit high. Just wanted to get some feedback on what some of you have done? I would like to put a 33" or equivalent on it. By the way it is currently completely stock.

I want to mod my 05 Pathfinder soon

Looking to get:

roof rack with light tabs I have 4 lights already to go

Rock Sliders

Lift *leaning towards the OME 1.75" lift but I need to know what size tires it will accommodate with stock wheels

either a safari bar soon

or a bumper in the far off future

Edited by skywhr

I looked @ the Calmini 5" lift seems like overkill also the other Nissan developers but most only have lifts for Titan and Armada. I came across the Old Man Emu 1-3/4" lift and did some reading but couldn't find what size tire it would allow or what size struts would go with it. The OME struts seemed a bit high. Just wanted to get some feedback on what some of you have done? I would like to put a 33" or equivalent on it. By the way it is currently completely stock.

Do you have a link to the Old Man Emu?

You can fit 33's in there with a very little trimming in the inside of the fender.

530188-IMG_3555a.jpg

Here is the Original Link

Another thing to keep in mind is that my 05 SE Off Road, came with 32s. So, its not that far away.

You can fit 33's in there with a very little trimming in the inside of the fender.

530188-IMG_3555a.jpg

Another thing to keep in mind is that my 05 SE Off Road, came with 32s. So, its not that far away.

OME 1.75" suspension lift My stock ground clearance is 8.8", yours is 9.1" that may affect wheel size

Edited by skywhr

• 2 weeks later...

530188-IMG_3555a.jpg

What tires do you have on your pathfinder? Size brand etc

What tires do you have on your pathfinder? Size brand etc

The Pic of that Pathy is not mine. It is the person in the Original Link.

But I think that guy has 305/70 R16.

On my Pathy it is 265/75 R16.

The Pic of that Pathy is not mine. It is the person in the Original Link.

But I think that guy has 305/70 R16.

On my Pathy it is 265/75 R16.

I was looking at 285 70 R17 for my LE

I was looking at 285 70 R17 for my LE

alot of any tire size you plan on using has ALOT to do with the size and backspacing of the wheels you plan on using. pending they clear your calipers in the front.

lol, funny reading new threads and seeing my ride.

alot of any tire size you plan on using has ALOT to do with the size and backspacing of the wheels you plan on using. pending they clear your calipers in the front.

lol, funny reading new threads and seeing my ride.

Now, don't you feel special. :D

OMG

I need to do something to my pathfinder soon, driving it stock.....is driving me insane.

I replaced the air filter with a k&n filter

I need a roof rack with 4 light tabs

rock sliders

lift tires

maybe a bumper

help

They will make a bumper that looks like the Fronty bumper, just mounts up a bit differently. I might be interested in sliders if they would make them long enough...and they are more realistic $$ until my lottery numbers come in :tongue:

Now if only I knew somebody in the US to get them shipped to. :rolleyes:

Ooops, just looked back in my email again:

Wayne,

We have a Pathfinder bumper and sliders, and full underbody skids...Unfortunately it is not on the site yet. The bumper looks exactly the same ( I think it's the same price), we just worked out the mounting. You can call to order.

thanks,

Nick

Edited by SkinnyPedal

I emailed SLR

http://www.spencerlowracing.com/SLR_05-07_Suspension.pdf

http://www.spencerlowracing.com/SLR_05-07_Suspension

They replied with info for my 05 pathfinder, they quoted me $4150 for what he eluded to as coil springs to give 4” front and 3.5”: rear.

I also emailed Shrockworks, response follows:

"We do have a front bumper, sliders and underbody skids."

but he didnt send any links........

Edited by skywhr

links fixed I didnt know how to do it on this forum lol sorry

Anyone know how nice the coleman safari rack is or isnt?

Also I wanted to look into replacement bulbs for the fog lights and headlights I want bright lights, what are the recommended bulbs?

Edited by skywhr

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone tried the automotive customizers lift yet?

They say 2" in the rear using:

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/i...3bb544744da82e2

dude someones full of it you can use that to safely raise the rear about .75in but much more than that and your asking for trouble.

personally i like the radflo adj coilovers for the front with the total chaos upper a-arms for 20% more suspension travel and use the ome rear lift (sounds like a killer combo to me) check out PRG at PRG's website link

check this link for pics of the AC lift you have to scroll down AC lift post and pics

This is the email i received:

Thank you for your interest in our products. We do have safari bar for 05

and we also have winch mount front bumper for the 05, we have 2.5" front

suspension lift and for the rear we have 2" leveling air bag kit, the roof

rack we have listed for 2004 and older Pathfinder will fit 2005

OK, Rancho offers 2.5" quick lift...thinking

Help me out with this if I get the Quick Lift 2.5" front($149.00 each) and rear 2.5" ($73.00 each) and then get the ac front lift coils($149.95 set) what can I do about the rear coil spring?

Rancho says you can use the quick lift with original springs and coils and says fits 285/75/16's I have 17" wheels though so I can use 285/70/17's.

Could I just use the OEM springs and get the quick lift all around? Suggestions?

Rancho says you can use the quick lift with original springs and coils and says fits 285/75/16's I have 17" wheels though so I can use 285/70/17's.

Could I just use the OEM springs and get the quick lift all around? Suggestions?

thats the idea with the quick lift, taller springs will lift the front too much and possibly blow out the shocks (read some of the posts on the AC coils)

i'l stick with the Old Man stuff. The size tire you're talking about running you could pretty much run w/o a lift so alot of lift isn't really needed unless you want

it

• 3 weeks later...

I hear that the Titan front end is the same as Pathfinder's. If this is true can I get the a arms from the titan and get the lift coils from ac?

Also, the bilstein coil overs they sell on AC with that kit are adjustable, whats the difference between those and the rancho quick lift shocks?

The stock Armada rear springs will provide 2.5-3.5 lift? Used in conjunction with the Bilsteins (can accomodate 2" of lift) sold on PRG's site could this be doable for the rear??

Sorry if I am asking to many questions. I am still eying the Calmini lift kit....

Edited by skywhr

the titan/armada suspension swap is an idea, but it isn't just bolting on the a arms, you've got to swap upper and lower arms, spindles, axles and modify the steering not to mention it adds 2.5 inches width to each side which could make fitting a taller/wider tire even harder. I've often wondered if the rear suspension would swap out as a bolt on. bottom line you'll end up with more wheel travel and one wide track. personally i think it would kick a$$.