Hidden Winch Mount Needed Black 01-04 Pathfinder Bumper

Runnerman

Hey guys for the one who gives me there Stock bumper I will send you the bumper with the cut out for the hidden winch mount. It's in rough shape but of course can be fixed up a tad. Anyhow this person will also get the winch mount and skid plates if he doesn't already have them of course.

The bumper needs to be Black In colour

Thanks,

Marcel

Edited by Runnerman

Hey guys for the one who gives me there bumper I will send you the bumper with the cut out for the hidden winch mount. It's in rough shape but of course can be fixed up a tad. Anyhow this person will also get the winch mount and skid plates if he doesn't already have them of course.

Thanks,

Marcel

Pics of the bumper, mount and skid plates? I'm assuming you're looking for a stock bumper to trade for these?

Bigmatt

Pics of the bumper, mount and skid plates? I'm assuming you're looking for a stock bumper to trade for these?

Bigmatt

No no I'm looking to trade bumpers and give a deal to that person for skids and winch mount

No no I'm looking to trade bumpers and give a deal to that person for skids and winch mount

Come on people...READ. He said no to a stock bumper.

He is wanting a real bumper in exchange for a modified stock bumper, hidden winch mount, AND a full set of skidplates. How could you possibly think that a stock bumper would be a fair trade for that?

*Aside: Marcel, I take it things went well and you got your R50 back?.....How about a rear bumper like Pezzy's? :D

Come on people...READ. He said no to a stock bumper.

He is wanting a real bumper in exchange for a modified stock bumper, hidden winch mount, AND a full set of skidplates. How could you possibly think that a stock bumper would be a fair trade for that?

Come on DAN....READ!!! :tongue::lol: