Arb Bullbar/ Winch Bumper

Someone posted some pics the other day of a pathfinder with an ARB winch bumper. So, off I went to the ARB website to see what I could find. There are a few things for the older pathfinders, and plenty of stuff for everything else under the sun, but no bullbar/ winch bumper for the 05-08 pathys. I called ARB and they told me the pics have most likely been photoshopped b/c they haven't developed one for the newer pathy yet.

Dude! You're dressing up the 05!?
No-no, just researching for others :blush: In fact, I took a long lunch to go and look at the FJs today.

Here is the response from Shrock...the fact that they replied to an email same day is a testament to the company:

Wayne,

We have a Pathfinder bumper and sliders, and full underbody skids...Unfortunately it is not on the site yet. The bumper looks exactly the same ( I think it's the same price), we just worked out the mounting. You can call to order.

thanks,

Nick

• 4 weeks later...
Someone posted some pics the other day of a pathfinder with an ARB winch bumper. So, off I went to the ARB website to see what I could find. There are a few things for the older pathfinders, and plenty of stuff for everything else under the sun, but no bullbar/ winch bumper for the 05-08 pathys. I called ARB and they told me the pics have most likely been photoshopped b/c they haven't developed one for the newer pathy yet.

http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/i...c4def73275e02bd

Front Winch Mount Bull Bar

Winch mount front bull bar will hold up to a 15,000 pound winch. Airbag compatible. Driving light provision. Includes winch mount frame with kick-out plate. Plate stays in tact until you are ready to install a winch and then can be easily removed. Two aerial tabs can also be used for additional off road lights. Recovery jack t-slots. Includes polycarbonate indicator/parking lights. Comes powder coated black. Off road lights not included. Includes mounting hardware. Ships truck freight, additional shipping charges WILL apply. This requires trimming of the plastic which is right above the bumper. Comes with a rubber gasket that fits between the bumper and the plastic.

Price - $825.00

Edited by skywhr