Hi Another New Guy

ray1270

Hello i just sighned on to this site...I have a 89 nissan in great shape...It wasn't running so hot all the time though, and i found that I had a loose connection to my air flow meter.........my timing is off a little too on the distribator....any suggestions on how to time it correctly by ear.........also was wondering what the idle switch does on the back of the throttle body........because my electrical connections are a little bad there also.........I also would like to know how much of a difference headers make in the performance of the motor......and if there is any cheap modifications i should make....i gotta 3.0 v6, automatic 4wd........thank you all and look forward to learning and talking more ty.....i will be posting pics right of the bat...... :beer:

Welcome aboard. Just a quick suggestion.

Try to post your mechanical problems in the garage section and in posts using the problem as a description. Although we like to see more Pathfinder friends, sometimes people only look at titles and won't realise you're looking for help. :aok:

Have fun,

Denis

Edited by denisb

Welcome aboard. Just a quick suggestion.

Try to post your mechanical problems in the garage section and in posts using the problem as a description. Although we like to see more Pathfinder friends, sometimes people only look at titles and won't realise you're looking for help. :aok:

Have fun,

Denis

thanks

• 3 weeks later...