New Addition To The Family....kind Of

iLLlegal

well as most of you know I bought a car strait from the land of the rising sun. all in all it took about 2 months from start to finish.

picked her up at the train yard last Wednesday and guess what it was parked by?!?! a lamborghini murcielago (and it was black same as mine) haha it was sweet

guy at the yard said the transmission was fried though which sucks. anyway my car had been unowned for a year over in japan. and was sitting in the docks over there

for who knows how long. anyway we pop the hood and guess what THEY CHANGED MY TIMING BELT before they shipped it. ya crazy hey. and the thing started right up!!!

so I went and got a can o gas and took the TTops off and drove her home. first impression... the car is freakin fast! and def a head turner :D

anyway I love both my automobiles and I hope they will get along haha.

ok ok enough rambling here are some pics :wiggle:

me4006.jpg

me4008.jpg

me4014.jpg

aww look their first meet <3

me4016.jpg

its a 1990 fairlady Z twin turbo AUTO with only 41,000KM on it. (25,000miles) and very little body damage.

the car itself cost me 2200$ and in total 5200$ all said and done.

SO that is why I went with an auto, because this was an insane deal on an awsome car that I couldn't pass up.

and driving on the other side is actually really easy. I havent had any problems getting used to it.

and venge what are shift gates lol?

She's a beaut. :aok:

With that said.

I hope you have really long arms when stopping by the drive through. :wiggle:

I reverse through or use a broom with a bucket on the end. DUHHH! :tonguefinger:

• 3 weeks later...