Wheels/tires For An 05 Se-off Road

trahsub

I'd like to replace my worn stock BFG Rugged Trails with some new goods. Hoping to put some black steelies on my ride. Can someone help with the right size (bolt pattern/offset etc. . )? I figure I'd stay with 16", but if 15" works with the brakes that is cool too.

Also, in addition to the rims, can someone recommend a tire size to go with the wheels? I know this is subjective depending on what setup you have, but I wanted them to stick out a little bit, but no rubbing if possible.

I'd like to replace my worn stock BFG Rugged Trails with some new goods. Hoping to put some black steelies on my ride. Can someone help with the right size (bolt pattern/offset etc. . )? I figure I'd stay with 16", but if 15" works with the brakes that is cool too.

Also, in addition to the rims, can someone recommend a tire size to go with the wheels? I know this is subjective depending on what setup you have, but I wanted them to stick out a little bit, but no rubbing if possible.

I'm not sure of the exact bolt pattern, but I found several websites that have all that information. There aren't many choices out there for decent rims for the Pathfinder, unless you want spinners or something crazy. I wanted to go with some 18" or 20" teflon rims, but I can't find any that will fit. Anyway, I went with a 285/70/16 on my 07. They rub just a very tiny little bit when I turn on an angle, but the fender is VERY flexible, so there's no damage at all. The tires look great. I went with the Toyo Open Country tires.