Frank Raines Closed Wtf

msavides

Strange. Maybe it's just closed for the summer, due to fire danger.

The next closest place to wheel (besides Hollister) is Niagara Rim, east of Sonora on Hwy108. It's about 2.3 hours from Manteca.

Edited by XPLORx4

Strange. Maybe it's just closed for the summer, due to fire danger.

The next closest place to wheel (besides Hollister) is Niagara Rim, east of Sonora on Hwy108. It's about 2.3 hours from Manteca.

niagra rim huh? you got gps coordinates for that might want to check it out with my topo maps. I have a friend that owns property near lyons dam. I can get a key to a gate that give me magical wheeling access to the area. wonder how far form there niagra rim is?

Mark

niagra rim huh? you got gps coordinates for that might want to check it out with my topo maps.

Niagara Rim OHV campground GPS coords

Topozone Map of Niagara Rim

Scattered around NF-5N01 and NF-5N09 are some good 4WD routes, ranging from super easy to totally insane.

Found some pics of the area:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Edited by XPLORx4

Holy Crap that is way the heck up there. That is a trip and a half..

Mark

Niagara Rim OHV campground GPS coords

Topozone Map of Niagara Rim

Scattered around NF-5N01 and NF-5N09 are some good 4WD routes, ranging from super easy to totally insane.

Found some pics of the area:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rant2::rant2::wtf: AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!??????????? thanks to the a-hole who lit the place on fire last summer....... and 3 summers before that........ :rant2: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*looks @ the boat lovingly* you n me baby...... sorry King. yer grounded bro......