locker?

Ramithepimp77

Wouldn't it be, "the search function is my friend" ?:D

Seriously though, are you the original owner? If so, and if you haven't put a locker in, then it doesn't have one. I don't think any pathfinders have factory lockers.

Wouldn't it be, "the search function is my friend" ?:D

Seriously though, are you the original owner?  If so, and if you haven't put a locker in, then it doesn't have one.  I don't think any pathfinders have factory lockers.

could be said that way... if you were saying it generically... -I must be the only person that talks to myself in third person when I do something less than intelligent...

P...

:blink:

No, Pathfinders do not have factory lockers. They have at most a LSD. The ones most likely to be equipped with the LSD were the offroad package equipped ones. If you have a rear tire carrier, step bars, fog lights and 31" tires, then you have the offroad package which supposedly includes the LSD rear axle. There have been numerous posts on how to tell if you have an LSD rear diff or not, look through the posts to find one.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i know, because I have the SE with 'offroad' package including 31's, cruise, stepbars, an aluminium brush guard, lsd, rear tire carrier, but no foglights? I always thought that all those were options and not offered all in a 'package'

Yea, mine has the tire carrier, step bars, 31" tires, cruise control, the orange LSD sticker on the rear diff. It even came with the switch and all the wiring, but doesn't have the cutout spots beside the turn signals or the fog lights. :rolleyes: