Noas Open Run

97vapathy

After a year away, NOAS will be once again having an annual club run at Coal Creek/ Windrock just outside Oliver Springs, TN. June 22-24. One month later than in previous years due to the growth of the Club and addition of new runs in the annual lineup.

As always this run is open to any Nissan owner, 18 or older who would like to run the trails. Other makes of vehicles are allowed by special invitation of an active club member only, and only after club approval. Anyone planning to attend is responsible for securing their own trail pass. Camping on the property is open, primative only.

NOAS is a Nissan only offroad club dediated to having fun, learning the limits of our vehicles, and Treading Lightly. Most everyone will be there on Friday.

Coal Creek Run in Oliver Springs, TN

June 22-24, 2007

Visit windrockatv.com or coalcreekohv.com for more info on the area or trails.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If some1 pays for my plane ticket from LAX or ONT to RDU or CLT I can run to Fay and get the 95 and meet up :D

When is da next one? Do ya think a 2wd would have a chance of not getn stuck? lmaosmiley.gif Or should I stay my butt in issimippi!!

wolf den and the 1 it runs into can be done in 2wd dry and semi wet I have only used 4x4 on those trails 2 times once I started sliding to a tree on a bad apprach b/c another truck was coming the other way and watned to give them room so i put it in 4 to keep from sliding into it and another was a good mud pit with a log in the middle and didnt want to get out and lock her in in the mud so did it prior and think I could have made it without

you could possibly run dickey bell too...I wouldnt take any near bald radials the rocks are pretty sharp there and I was glad when I went I had my mud rovers which got chewed up a little bit...if it rains a lot the day or so b4 i would hang it up it gets pretty slick on that nice red clay

Edited by unccpathfinder

I will be selling a 95 Engine and auto tranny in a couple of weekends, around the 29th, that I will be removing. Details are in the "parts for sale" forum. I am located in Raleigh,NC.

Edited by Roost

• 2 weeks later...
I will be selling a 95 Engine and auto tranny in a couple of weekends, around the 29th, that I will be removing. Details are in the "parts for sale" forum. I am located in Raleigh,NC.

bump :itsallgood: the weekend is pushed back to the weekend of the 27th of Oct.

Edited by Roost

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Man, I just found this thread. Too bad too...

Its a good drive for me, but I would have went!

It would be cool to meet up with some others from here, and ride and hang...and ride and hang...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...