Anyone Want To Help?

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys... got some of the site working now.... been so busy... almost there though. Anyhow I got the VB forums setup with the new ZOINTS myspace type script... this will allow you guys to upload pictures and videos.... post news on your truck etc... all for free. Anyhow im having some issues in thebeta testing... wondering if theres anyone here willing to just signup to see if they encounter any problems or to let me know some ways to fix it up.

Let me know

Thanks

Jay

P.S. to those who dont know what im talking about.... its for the4x4forums.com

Edited by Pathfinder-jay

need a linkie

Sorry hehe forgot the most important part

http://the4x4forums.com/

Go there then just click forums....

Once again im not asking people to join to start anything... just beta testing the script... let me know if you guys can edit your profile via the blog.

Thanks

Jay

P.S. any feedback is good feedback

Ya im skinning it soon.... I dont know this has just been a project ive been working on... during my spare time. IM not asking anyone to join... just needed some people to beta test a bit. There will be some neat features coming up... with a youtube like script to upload movies.... and something like myspace for comments etc... thought it would be fun... and we could just use these as the forums to that site to populate more? not up to me and its not official just an idea...

Thanks

Jay