Had To Trade The Pathy.......

govols74n

Well, upon looking at the frame, (and a few taps witha BFH), I found 6 baseball sized holes in the frame, a hole under the rear seats big enough to put your hand through, the famous "ticking" manifolds....etc....you can only do so much........

I bought her on EBAY a few years back for 4 grand.

But today i traded her in for a gas guzzling beast that couldn't think of going where she went....

I got 4 grand for the trade....bought a 2006 dodge durango...I know, ugly....my thoughts too, but I have 3 kids, they are getting older and the pathy wasn't cutting it. (plus she was rotting away.)

Anyway, It's actually really nice, built in serius satellite radio, leather, homelink (built in garage door opener), front/rear disk brakes, on board computer, 3 rows of seats....(seats 8)...controls on the steering wheel for the radio....6 disk cd changer, dvd player, alpine home theatre (mobile), heated seats/mirrors.....wood grain dash.....front/middle/rear A/C....tow package(W/Tranny cooler)...roof rack etc.....I miss the pathy, but she did her job while I had her.....the BIG ASS Durango ? (purchased a 100,000/60 mo warranty for $1000) It cost $17,400 b4 the warranty....(18,400) The V8 is really a beast and (i know I could have done better but not 4 this price) it averages 16mpg (so far in the city) and supposedly 17-19 hwy.....

Guess it will be my weekend vehicle. I'll drive the 4cyl grand am to work, the chevy truck to haul a load, and the Durango to travel..........but I AM going to be looking for a pathy in the future for a play toy.

Edited by govols74n

I heard of a pathy in VA selling for something like $3500. Supposed to me in great condition with like 110k miles on it. Ihaven't seen it but my friend has. It is his friends car and he told me all the maintenance was done on it and oil changed every 3k, etc... I want to get it but I'm saving for a house. If anybody is in the VA area, let me know and I'll get you some contact info.

Gavols, I feel your pain. I had huge holes in my truck. I should take some pics of the welds.

A dodge? where is the Tundra Or the Titan? ;)

Nah, needed seats....although i like the titan I needed space for the kids....I guess I war looking for comfort this time. This thing runs smooth (the V8 power is cool too) and is extremely comfortable AND has a 100,000 mile warranty.durango15.jpg

durango17.jpg

durango12.jpg

durango9.jpg

durango2.jpg

durango6.jpg

durango.jpg

Edited by govols74n

Why even ask? It cost $90:ohno01: to fill up the 27 gallon tank........the on board computer said I was averaging 21 mpg on the hwy at 75 mph....with 6 passengers, not too bad for a tank. But it only gets 16 mpg in town. If you punch it you can pretty much watch the gas needle drop.