Bp Armor Update

Runnerman

Hey guys!!!

I am not gone and will be back up running full tilt in August. Have to say that since last July I was thrown a pretty big wrench. All is starting to get back to normal and I will be running Full throttle soon!

I will be back Bigger and Better!! :fireworx:

Any questions feel free to ask them.

Yes I have to do things on the low down for now, but I do still fill orders and with word of mouth I have been quite busy still. Pathy's are where I started and this is where my roots are. So I will continue to work on different products for our pathfinders.

FYI shipping to the Southern states is probably going to run you about 50-60 or more. Like always I do try to do my best and find the cheapest route on shipping. However if anyone knows or can get me an inside scoup on truck frieght shipping would be great!! This way when I get my bumpers going I can actually send them out. Along with the sliders.

Thanks,

:beer:

Marcel Miller

BlackPanther Armor

Good to hear, Marcel. Hope things keep on the upswing for you. :beer:

Now where's Pezzy's Z-bracket for her tcase skid!!! P...:jk:

Good to hear, Marcel. Hope things keep on the upswing for you. :beer:

Now where's Pezzy's Z-bracket for her tcase skid!!! P...:jk:

Ya sent it out snail mail this time. Funny put it in with another customers order for other plates. haha anyhow I knew I packed it I guess I just didn't know where :itsallgood:

Glad to hear you're making a rebound Marcel. Your skids have saved my butt more than once so far. If you need any info on WD21 applications (including things that I had to do for installation), just let me know.

Scott

Hey Marcel, have you considered making skidplates from UHMW plastic? I hear they are lighter than steel and just as strong.

Edited by skrillaguerilla

Hey Marcel, have you considered making skidplates from UHMW plastic? I hear they are lighter than steel and just as strong.

Nope I won't do plastic. I work with steel and that is my expertise. I'll leave the plastic plates to the other guys.

I do however want to start expanding into products after I get my CNC Mill/Drill next year. So who knows what I'll be getting into :crossedwires: . This up and coming year will be good 1 and first off to finish up your guys bumpers for those pathy's. After July.

:beer:

good to see you're still around and getting things back in order. i want some BP skids, but $$ is tight. *dreams* one of these days.......

• 2 months later...