Brakes Plus Blows

milehighcowboy

ok so they told me they could not align my pathy cause the wheel bearings were loose. they would do it for 99 bucks told me all they would do is pack it with new grease i said i can do that. well i get it home to start my clutch replacement. and i wiggle the wheel. my lug nuts were loose. tightened em up poof wiggle gone. asshats. i am never going there again.

Actually, no, go there again... If you KNOW the lugs were tight when you got there and there is no slop in the wheel bearings, you explain this to the service manager and state that you WILL have the work done (I assumed you had to pay for something) NOW, while standing there or you will proceed with legal claims against them for sending you off with loose lug nuts which happens to be LIFE THREATENING. Also mention that you will repeat this experience to everyone you know and anyone who will listen. Say all of this VERY LOUDLY at the front desk with other customers around.

I'm normally pretty forgiving with shops (the few times I take a car there) but I have had a few experiences when being nasty is appropriate and it did work, quite well actually.

B

only thing being i paid for nothing. they did not even try to aligne it cause i had the exhaust disconnected and they were saying you have to drop the whol axle to get at the manifold that was leaking. so it was pointless to align it. i wanted to slap him.

B i cant tell is that sarcasm or real?

Slick is close. If they are that stupid, I'd probably attack them if they came near my truck. As for the firebombing, well, I likes a nice fire... :crossedwires:

B