Pathfinder Updates-

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys just wanted to update everyone.....

I got my rear 3inch suspension done now... with AC's 3 inch coils, billstein shocks..... I had to fix my frame due to my suspension being so @!*%ty for so long... everytime id go over a speed bump my hitch would smack which I think caused the crack in my frame... but shes all bandaided up now :P Putting in those rear 3 inch coils was not easy but thank god I had coil compression tool which worked well...

For now since I didnt have time to complete the lift and needed the truck to get to work... I just cranked my stock torsion bars...

I also painted my lego mags black with a clear coat.... Im loving it

On saturday Im doing the following:

Putting in new UCA's in the front, bilstein shocks, bilstein steering stabilizer kit, idler arm support... also got some sway away torsion bars... if I got time gonna change all my gaskets on my exhaust aswell.... they are due... most of them leak.

Anyhow thought id just update the community on my newest upgrades.... Bilstein is definately a comfortable ride and thus far im very happy with it

Jay

Edited by Pathfinder-jay

I'm glad you are making progress and enjoying the satisfaction. Last I remember, you were trying to dump the project truck due to funds and the magnitude of it, right? Good to have you back.

B

Ya i sent that pathy to the junkyard... sold alot of the parts i had bought for the project... and bought another one... So i stripped down my old 2 pathies... white and blue and kept all the spare parts...to fix this one up. Its coming along nice... enjoying it alot... tomorrow im fixing my exhaust and installing front suspension

Thanks

jay

Hey bud ill get some pics out today/tomorrow... depending when I have time... The stupid pin in the UCA that goes through the 2 sides there on my truck was jammed in bad....the bushings were rusted to @!*%....I had to use a hydraulic press to get them out... i only got one side of my front suspension done.... it was alot of work to get those peices out.

As for my lego rims... I just cleaned everything very well with paint thinner... passed a nice clean rag over everything... Bought some duplicolor mag paint at canadian tire.... and a 4$ spray paint can nozzle and went....I did about 4 coats to get a nice solid black I was happy with and then I applied 3 coats of clear... came out real sexy... I was happy... and all my friends loved it.

Anyway ill get some pics up after I get my truck aligned and sorted out... tonight right side front suspension goes in, steering stabalizer and Im going to get my exhaust fixed...need to replace 3 gaskets and weld my muffler bracket back together(broke due to my suspension being @!*%... always smashed the speed bumps)

Thanks

Jay