Supercharger Kit Now Available

vengeful

It is....however, I thought the Alpine unit used the M90. Maybe they produced a more affordable unit for AC to sell using the M62?

Here's a dyno chart from one on an Xterra running 6psi. This was done in Denver, at 5280ft above sea level, before final tuning.

537042231_xterra_dyno.jpg

I looked around on the web and you can buy the M90 for the same price as the M62

It is....however, I thought the Alpine unit used the M90. Maybe they produced a more affordable unit for AC to sell using the M62?

Here's a dyno chart from one on an Xterra running 6psi. This was done in Denver, at 5280ft above sea level, before final tuning.

537042231_xterra_dyno.jpg

thats a weird graph. so the hood wont fit now?

i decided for @!*%s and giggles that i would e-mail stillen and see if they have entertained adapting either the 350z/g35 kit or the fx35 kit for the 02-03 pathy and the response was the textbook "it will not work, we do not recommend it, you will run into many problems" hehehe

Well alex, looks like they fit it with the dizzy in the factory location... ready to dent your hood for the M90 in my garage? haha. I think I'll stick with the 50 trim t04e. I wonder how crazy their tensioner setup is though.