Weather Warming Up.

VW_Factor

Evans could be done... that was where a few of us met for the first time.

If Elbe then I know some Yota guy's (with mild to wild) who may jump in on that as well. Seems they stick to the Elbe hills... I think it is because it is close to home for many of them :shrug:

Never been on the trails at Elbe, but I've heard they're pretty tough. 87Pathy has some pics somewhere around (don't ya?). That and its way out there for people in the Tacoma or Seattle area. Who knows though. I'm spoiled cause Evans Creek is like 1/2 hour away, LOL. :)

Ya . I about 45mins from Evens Creak and I know a back way in to the trail system too. There are a few spots the you could pulla trailer of enormus size up there, to the start of the main trails. There is a cool lake over there too but not up by E.C. orv park. I would like to go up there, There is so many trails with in 10 miles of there!!!

elbe is doable for most pathy's 1 locker required and you can do most of the trails. There are a couple nasty ones though. pics... they are on this site.. to lazy to look for them

• 3 weeks later...
ya, i broke a axle u-joint. but it was probably the original from the 1978 bronco i got it out of.

I'm alloys now,,, no worries

hahahahaha that's "all" you broke? Your's is just *slightly* stronger and more capable than most. :)

I'd probably lean towards Evans Creek myself. When would people be thinking of this? I'm out end of June and the weekend after the 4th of July, plus I think July 14th/15th as well. Unfortunately, I have no vacation to burn cause its all either taken or spent on Hawaii this winter. Gotta get something planned early, cause my summer tends to fill up super fast.

hahahahaha that's "all" you broke? Your's is just *slightly* stronger and more capable than most. :)

I'd probably lean towards Evans Creek myself. When would people be thinking of this? I'm out end of June and the weekend after the 4th of July, plus I think July 14th/15th as well. Unfortunately, I have no vacation to burn cause its all either taken or spent on Hawaii this winter. Gotta get something planned early, cause my summer tends to fill up super fast.

You wouldn't have taken the line i did!!!!!!

I will only have a few weekends end of july. Pathy is comming back to the US then for some work and local wheeling. Nothing hard cause i'm doing the rubicon in August. Then i'll be taking it back up to BC

GOD I LOVE THE WHEELING UP HERE!!!!!!

I am in the Tri Cities about an hour south of Yakima. Is there anybody down in my neck of the woods?

I'm in Bonney Lake, on HWY 410 on the other side of the pass (when its open). Not exactly the same neck of the woods, but close. Have you gone to Rimrock Lake?

I'm in Bonney Lake, on HWY 410 on the other side of the pass (when its open). Not exactly the same neck of the woods, but close. Have you gone to Rimrock Lake?

No never been to Rim Rock. I just got a 97 Pathfinder and I am a Mewbie to the whole off road thing.

No never been to Rim Rock. I just got a 97 Pathfinder and I am a Mewbie to the whole off road thing.

Rimrock is cool, its pretty high up along Hwy 12 near White Pass, not too far from Yakima. There is camping, some great fishing, and nice scenery. I don't know about wheeling, our first time was last summer by car, but it looks like there could be some decent stuff.

http://www.fs.fed.us/outdoors/naturewatch/...ake/index.shtml