Pathfinder X build coming back?

Pathfinder-jay

OK sweetums.

Oh, I am coming to TO next week (well, Mississauga :P ) for a training session, 10 minutes from Pearson so I can make a quick getaway. Just thought I would warn you that TO will be inundated by foresters P...

cool, we'll have to meet up so I can give you a Toronto Maple Leaf sticker for your pathy :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read. Search. THEN ask questions. When you get replies....READ and COMPREHEND them. If you have an answer you don't understand, search for it. All the answers are here somewhere.

To add to that, if somebody replies to your question in a manner that you do not understand, it is ok to ask for clarification. sssh

cool, we'll have to meet up so I can give you a Toronto Maple Leaf sticker for your pathy :P

I need to dig up my Canucks white towels and flags, none of that Maple Leaf stuff (unless they go further in the playoffs than Vancouver. Of course they still need to get IN the playoffs :P ).

General site design looks pretty good Jay. But I have to ask, did you get permission to use everyones pictures? All the pathy pics you have on the site or in the roatating header seem to have been plucked straight from NPORA.

Hey guys well im braking my head now trying to find which pathy is whose now... I know the bogged down image is of max strykers truck... im gonna get the ok from him...

if the rest of you could help me identify the users of the trucks used on the design it would really mean alot so I can pm them all to make sure they are ok with their truck being displayed on our site.

Thanks

Jay

P.S. WEBSITE

Hey man this is a thread about a future website im developing... its in the works and we gonna see how well it does...

I have also contacted serveral offroading companies to see if they can supply pathfinderxbuild community with discounts/speacial packages.... Ive gotten couple of oks and others im waiting on response :)

Thanks guys

Jay

P.S. im smartening up about my posting from now on

Hey guys well im braking my head now trying to find which pathy is whose now... I know the bogged down image is of max strykers truck... im gonna get the ok from him...

if the rest of you could help me identify the users of the trucks used on the design it would really mean alot so I can pm them all to make sure they are ok with their truck being displayed on our site.

Thanks

Jay

P.S. WEBSITE

It would be easier if you posted the pictures (or links to them) you want to use here so we do not need to go though your web site to try and find them. Then the owners could just quote the post and indicate which of the pictures are theirs and if they give you an OK or not.

Just a thought.

Hey man this is a thread about a future website im developing... its in the works and we gonna see how well it does...

I have also contacted serveral offroading companies to see if they can supply pathfinderxbuild community with discounts/speacial packages.... Ive gotten couple of oks and others im waiting on response :)

Thanks guys

Jay

P.S. im smartening up about my posting from now on

My comment was sarcastic. Your "website" has zero content. All it does it look pretty. You are getting deals from parts companies with zero content? :hide:

and people tell me about not reading properly... :P

Well come on, not all of us speak djsa dfhasjfhai8 fndajkoa mfa fhal jfajfse ahbfjsakftwe you know. :P

Mine is the one at the bottom of your web page. I must say that for a split second I was pissed that someone had used it, but now I'm cool with it :D Like Harb said ask first eh. So if you wanna use it that's cool :aok:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys havent updated this thread in awhile.... the new site will be up by tonight for beta testing... if some of ya got msn add me knip_gnoht@hotmail.com if your interested in helping me test the features out.... :puterpunch:

I just havent completed it or worked on it in awhile due to work and also ive been upgrading my suspension....

Thanks

Jay

It would be easier if you posted the pictures (or links to them) you want to use here so we do not need to go though your web site to try and find them. Then the owners could just quote the post and indicate which of the pictures are theirs and if they give you an OK or not.

Just a thought.

True, but then he wouldn't be getting as many hits on his site.

That being said, it's been a month and you still haven't figured out whose pictures you're snagging?

(Trainman @ Mar 28 2007, 03:53 PM) *

Just a thought.

That being said, it's been a month and you still haven't figured out whose pictures you're snagging?

I will make it easy for PFJ: If you are using any of my photos, you DO NOT have my permission and I wish them removed. Please ask first (probably not an issue as I doubt any of mine are there :tongue: )

Actually my site is hosted at a subdomain.... meaning www.serverxtreme.com/jasonwork/.... etc.... so ya the hits dont count... just figured it would be easier to go there to take a look at. Also I dont beleive im snagging pics.... I made a site using pictures and didnt broadcast it nor advertise it live except to the members here.... to ensure all was ok... If anyone has an issue with the images on the site in the future please let me know and I will remove them. Anyhow I was building this site to add some neat features... help the community out a bit.... not everyone has to use it... and I know most people wont just cause "PathyJay" did it but thats ok... im doing it more as a hobby to post all my stuff on there... and others can do the same if they wish... should be fun

Thanks

Jay