Dash Split

Actually, it's just about the newest WD21 you could get your hands on, a 1995. I blame it on rapid temperature changes, a dry climate, and dust particles infiltrating every nook and cranny of my car (I do take care of my baby, it's just that Lubbock really, really blows)

Anyway, it's a nice long crack running longitudinally almost perfectly above the steering wheel. I was wondering if this had happened to any of you, and if you had any interesting fixes or solutions. I probably don't sound like I treat my car very well, but I like to think of myself as a real perfectionist about the quality of the interior, which I have found so far on my Pathy to be extremely well-assembled.

Thanks,

Kevin

I've got a one inch crack in the left rear corner of the indentation in the top of the dash above the glove box. Has been garaged but in sun during day. Aren't there vinyl repairs available we could use?

I got one of these for about $100. Works pretty good. Just trim it, paint it and stick it on.

Cool, I will have to consider those for the Yota (dash has been cracked for a while now)... and maybe the Pathy in the future (dash is currently ok).