• 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 50+

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting post Nick, i wanted to put my year of birth in my profile, but it wont let you unless to put in all the info, & im not down for that. or putting in bogus info - thats just crap

B)

I think that I may be the youngest here. Im 17, almost 18. But Im far from a kid. I have a 5 month old son (I know its early but accidents happen) which I love. I also have a fiance and a nice house (which I own). So I feel that Im a little mature for my age.

I feel that when you are young at heart and you...

Well, you are only as young as you...

What I mean is when you are...

Aw screw it. I am old.

37... :o

oh, i wasnt watching this post.

im 20, turning 21 in Jan

just like 2dr paths are the coolest, us young guys are the coolest................

he he he he he he he he he he

just remeber fellas, we can have fun here too. :lol::lol::lol::P

17, 18 in a few months. Been working on cars since I was 7 :) I remember when my dad was alive he restored a '54 Chevy Belair, and he let me install the neon lights under the car when I was seven. Of course he helped me :)

Hey, I'm 17 also, 18 in a long 6 months. I was surprised to see the age distrubution, I was expecting to see more people in the older age ranges, given all the knowledge and experience around here. It's good to know I'm here with all ages, and that the young ones aren't the minority. :)

Wow. I thought I would be one of the oldest geezers 'round here, but I see the 50+ range beats me out. Good to see I'm not the only.

Are there oldsters attending these off-road rallies a lot?

I need to get into it more. These stories from some of you sound like loads of fun.

And I need more fun. Highway drivin just gets old after a while and having this machine makes me want to mod and trail.

Ahhh, to be 20something again though. B)

Jay

Well, it's nice to finally be a member. I have been watching all the great posts for about 4 months now and have been waiting to get a digital camera to join(don't wanna be a nebbie w/out a photo). Now all I have to do is get my lovely wife to show me how to do all that. BTW. I'm in central NC and would be looking for run to go on. Let me know... :D

• 2 weeks later...