Anyone know this pathy?

wspinks

Its a wonder how someone with a ride like that has never poped up on either of these boards.........

That isnt a kma bumper is it?

It also is kinda wierd to have a 8.5" rim with only a 265-70, My 7s work fine for 265 75

Wow, it's definitely equipped, that's for sure! Dual lockers! Whoa. Where are his wheeling pics?! I wonder why he's never participated in the forums. I'm also curious to see why it's for sale...

From the photos, it looks like it's pretty much a trail rig that can be driven daily, but it's really lost its usefulness as a true SUV. The compressor and air tank seem to entirely occupy the rear passenger compartment. Also, I don't see the rear seats or any carpeting. The air tank really takes away from the "utility" part of its SUV classification. So, to be candid, I'm not really surprised that it didn't go higher than $5100. It's only going to appeal to a very select group of buyers.

As an aside though, the pic below, part of which I grabbed from the auction listing, gives a good representation of the MASSIVE amount of rear departure angle I got with my new rear bumper!

departure_angle_comparison.jpg

Edited by XPLORx4

man thats crazy, i might have to build me a rear bumper. i should make some use of that welding class im taking.

oh after looking at that snorkel it looks like it wasnt made for the r50 at all. ill stick to dans plan.

Edited by nissandoms47

Found more pics and info!

CLICK!

It's a shame that he has to let it go, but it looks like some of you guys circling like vultures are already going in for the kill as he starts to part it out!

I know I would be very sad if I ever had to let mine go due to similar circumstances.

Edited by XPLORx4

That pathy looks great. It's making me consider getting a KMA bumper. They look horrible without a winch and fairlead, and I've never seen one with that stuff in it.

That difference is staggering Xplor. :eek:

I can't let links to KMA get posted without a fair warning. I have one of the three 96-99 KMA front bumpers ever made and I have fitment and build quality issues. I am not alone from what I have been told on other non-nissan forums. I would search for a used ARB/TJM or have a custom one built if given the chance again.

I didn't think ARB made a rear Locker for the R50? Maybe his doesn't have the rear LSD.....

The rear end of R50's is the same H233B used on virtually all Nissan V6's with 33-spline axles. The 33-spline was used on the Patrol before it made it into the R50, then later the Xterra.