any1 around the 15-25

packie88

i have spring break coming up and was wondering if any1 in washington would be willing to help me install my locker and master brake cylinder. I have no problem driving somewhere, i have tools ill bring and what not. anyway any help would be much apprciated

packie, when is your spring break? I'm going to be home the first 2 weeks of april which is my kids spring break.

I could help you in that time. master cylinder is a couple hour job. we could do your locker in half a day. I have all the tools

my spring break is the end of march, but if weekends work for you i can drive home or really anywhere on a weekend. Your help would be awesome. still love your truck. let me know if a weekend works for you and maybe we can work something out

• 2 weeks later...
would april 14th work for you guys??? or like the weekend of the march 31st whcih is also april 1st. i have somehting going on hte 7th.

weekend of teh 7th is no good. Thats easter weekend.

Sorry

i was thinking more of the 14th???

would april 14th work for you guys??? or like the weekend of the march 31st whcih is also april 1st. i have somehting going on hte 7th.