We are here

flnl

Hey guys!

It's been some time since I posted here, but I've been around reading your posts :aok:

Since not many people read/write in English and some are lazy to do it :bed: we have created a Yahoo's group in 2004 and after that, at the end of 2006, a site (http://www.pathfinderclub.com.br), we're more than a hundred Pathfinder & D21 owners, getting together and trying to solve some issues like lack of anything from bushings to shocks P... , as well as money to pay the import taxes :(

Greetings,

Fernando Lages

Edited by flnl

• 1 month later...

YES !!!

Very good site Fernando, and here in Argentina there are many fanatics too. :D

For example the group clubpathfinder@gruposyahoo.com.ar is full of them.

:jig:

Greetings,

Victor Acuna

• 2 weeks later...
YES !!!

Very good site Fernando, and here in Argentina there are many fanatics too. :D

For example the group clubpathfinder@gruposyahoo.com.ar is full of them.

:jig:

Greetings,

Victor Acuna

Thanks, Victor!

I know that group, I entered it maybe one or two years ago, but I almost don't participate, cause I'm not that good speaking Spanish... better listening than speaking :rolleyes:

And I know another site about Nissan, from Argentina (http://www.clubpathfinder.com.ar/), I don't know if it has something to do with that Yahoo! group.

It's my dream to do a trip to Patagonia, I planned to do it in January 2006, but couldn't. Well, some day... :)

Regards,

Fernando Lages

Edited by flnl

Glad to see some South American representation!

Hola Amigos! Buenos dias!

I've got some family in Guatemala, but I've never been able to visit. I'm hoping to soon, maybe in 2008.

Olá! Bom dia!

Vai uma loura gelada aí? :beer:

Don't know if you plan to go driving, I guess it's kinda far from USA, isn't it?

Regards,

Fernando

Believe it or not, I'm actually planning a 45 or 60-day duration Central/South American Expedition starting from either Texas or Arizona, and ending up down in Patagonia. It'll probably happen sometime in 2009 or 2010. If it happens, and I really hope it does, I'll be driving South along the Gulf Coast of Mexico, through Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, down through Colombia, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, then down to Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia, fly out from there and do an overnight (maybe) in Antarctica, and then drive up the Pacific coast of Chile, Ecuador and Colombia, then back up the Pacific coast of C. America and end up in Arizona.

Believe it or not, I'm actually planning a 45 or 60-day duration Central/South American Expedition starting from either Texas or Arizona, and ending up down in Patagonia. It'll probably happen sometime in 2009 or 2010. If it happens, and I really hope it does, I'll be driving South along the Gulf Coast of Mexico, through Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, down through Colombia, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, then down to Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia, fly out from there and do an overnight (maybe) in Antarctica, and then drive up the Pacific coast of Chile, Ecuador and Colombia, then back up the Pacific coast of C. America and end up in Arizona.

WOW! That's THE trip!

So you not only plan to go to "the end of the world" (Patagonia), but farther :D

Let know when you're coming, maybe we can :beer:

Also, any info you need from Brazil, just let me know :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well hya fello South-Americans. I'm from Suriname. Don't drive a Pathfinder but a Terrano (which is the same anyway but I have the TD27 diesel engine). I'm not really an off-roader but where I live there's a lot of bad roads.

But good to see that there's a lot of info you can get from people you don't even know or will ever know. Thanks a lot guys.

post-4152-1185015961_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Well hya fello South-Americans. I'm from Suriname. Don't drive a Pathfinder but a Terrano (which is the same anyway but I have the TD27 diesel engine). I'm not really an off-roader but where I live there's a lot of bad roads.

But good to see that there's a lot of info you can get from people you don't even know or will ever know. Thanks a lot guys.

TD27 in an R50, you lucky dog!! I wish we had that engine in the States!

• 1 month later...
Hey guys!

It's been some time since I posted here, but I've been around reading your posts :aok:

Since not many people read/write in English and some are lazy to do it :bed: we have created a Yahoo's group in 2004 and after that, at the end of 2006, a site (http://www.pathfinderclub.com.br), we're more than a hundred Pathfinder & D21 owners, getting together and trying to solve some issues like lack of anything from bushings to shocks P... , as well as money to pay the import taxes :(

Greetings,

Fernando Lages

Very nice

Brazilian family :friday:

http://www.8p.com.br/fecasa/

Edited by fecasa

• 4 weeks later...

vengeful: I am interested in that trip, how many rigs are going so far?

• 1 month later...
damn i miss the chimahao (spelling is sooo wrong)

I live here since 1984, but I think I'll never like chimarrao! That's too hot and sour... like I use to say to locals, I prefer it cold, and with sugar... :tongue:

I've born in Rio de Janeiro, and we use to drink at the beach, cold, with sugar, and maybe a bit of lemon juice. :D

vengeful: I am interested in that trip, how many rigs are going so far?

BTW, people around here (Brazil) are thinkin' of doing this trip, maybe in January, 2009. Nothing clear yet.

But it would be great if we can meet, I can see a lot of Pathfinders "migrating" to the South :rolleyes: