L&P Performance

89_trailboss

But you got your steering correct? See no wonder he nevers gets online to respond to emails, its people like you and everyone else who flames him. Hes not even responding to my emails and im a good friend of him, so something bad must have happened. Have you tried calling, etc. Maybe I should give him a call. When we ordered Erics steering, it took about 2 months but it got here just in time for Christmas.

People like me? You don't even know me. Do you even know what I've gone through with this truck? Hrm... Let's see. $5000 in lost parts, 15 months of lost time, $15,000 worth of parts and labor in addition to the 5k lost. And now another $190? I've given him the benefit of the doubt. He even told me that it was already processed. I have this in a PM from him and yet when I called paypal they said it had not been. I think I have been patient, fair and understanding but when it comes to money and this truck I am tired of being f'ed over! These posts speak for themselves. If he had not screwed people over then their would not be any posts by people like me!

Now, if he wants to make it right, then I am all for that. It shouldn't even be a case of want. It's the right thing to do. I would never do that to someone, ever! I don't like people playing with my money and I would never to that to someone else!

If I seem pissed, it's because you made me pissed. Huh, people like me.

Edited by wheel366

So you waisted $20k on a WD? No wonder you're pissed, for that much might as well go buy an X. And yes people like you, I dont care to hear your life story, thats your own fault you spent all that money on something thats probably not worth $5k. How did I make you pissed? All im trying to do here is help out.. maybe a litttle phone call would help, but seriously just calm down, you'll get your money back either way. And he will do the right thing eventually. You have no idea whats going on, he could be in the hospital or jail, or dead who knows.. And I would be sorry for those who bashed him because he wasn't there to respond to paypal,pm's,emails etc.

I'm done and I don't care what you think. But still curious on why you spent $20k on a truck not worth more then $4k.

What was your ebay deal? You get old and start making all this stuff and keep track, while building the kits on spare time. It's not easy. He will make it right, it might take awhile but he will come through.

you have to be kidding. i know of people that have been waiting for 1.5 years, another guy over 6months. Phil is fine. i saw him a month ago. This is just the way he operates. Calling, emailing, PMing gives the same result. Nothing!

No im not kidding.I'm sorry I dont live so close to see how hes doing every month, why not go over there and see whats up? If you cant wait then dont order, funny how they've been waiting so long. When we placed our order it took about 2 months. But less then a week from when he started the actual steering.

Edited by nissandoms47

No im not kidding.I'm sorry I dont live so close to see how hes doing every month, why not go over there and see whats up? If you cant wait then dont order, funny how they've been waiting so long. When we placed our order it took about 2 months. But less then a week from when he started the actual steering.

i have no personal beef with Phil nor his product.. i am just sharing what i know. if you're interested.. check all or any nissan truck sites and tell me what you see.. icon2.gif

nissandoms47,

Nothing personal here, but perhaps you should re-evaluate your position in this... as far as I can tell none of this is of your doing or your concern. Unless you are an unknown part of "_ &P" Performance

He may be a "friend" of yours but based on the info available this is solely a result of Phils doing and it is Phil who must bear the consequences. Now I am not condoning physical harm towards him, but this is his mess and he alone needs to clean it up.

And aside from the whole not delivering issue there is NO excuse for not responding to emails, Personal Messages, voice messages and simply NOT answering the phone. Lets not forget the apparent failure to return core charges to Customers.

If you cannot deliver in a timely matter, then you should make that perfectly clear to potential customers or simply not take any orders until you are in a position to deliver.

Taking and not completing orders cannot be justified on any level. Neither can zero communications with customers when you are alive and capable of phone and Internet communications (and it is known that he is capable of both.)

This is my opinion, based on the entire situation as I know it.

Agree with you Red. And Nissandoms.....Phil could be Santa Claus for all I care....if I was out $300+ or even $190 to him for no good reason, I'd be looking to knock out teeth as well. I understand your position defending your friend, but neither you, nor Phil have a leg to stand on here until Phil comes online, and/or contacts those involved and makes the situation right. All you're doing is making it look like you condone ripping people off. Don't think you want to give people that impression of yourself.

Its not about me and my dealings, I have been fair and fast on all my stuff. I havent read this entire thread, but for those who have paid, is it just sitting in his paypal account or has he actually transferred it to his bank account? That would be sad if he has like 1500 in his paypal account, unless you can make it automatically transfer into your bank account. And santa would never do this!!!

Right....so if you've been fair and fast on all your stuff, you've proven that as a person, you don't condone ripping people off. Why support Phil in doing this? If I remember correctly, Paypal had granted refunds to Blouis, as well as Wheel, but there is no money in the Phil's paypal account for that.

And you're right, Santa is top notch in all his dealings. If Santa were an E-bay dealer, I'm sure his feedback would read as follows:

"Jolly and generous seller. A+++ Would do business again!" :P

Its not about me and my dealings, I have been fair and fast on all my stuff. I havent read this entire thread, but for those who have paid, is it just sitting in his paypal account or has he actually transferred it to his bank account? That would be sad if he has like 1500 in his paypal account, unless you can make it automatically transfer into your bank account. And santa would never do this!!!

Simon's got the 411. You need to read the entire thread before you post. Money has been transfered to his paypal and hes put it into his bank account. Paypal has found in my and others favor, but hasnt been able to recover money because he transfered it.

BLG, I can understand your frustration with the situation, but resorting to name calling and personal attacks in a public forum will certainly NOT inspire any sort of sympathy from your audience or from Phil. Not only is it improper, it's against the forum rules here. Consider this your warning.

BLG, I can understand your frustration with the situation, but resorting to name calling and personal attacks in a public forum will certainly NOT inspire any sort of sympathy from your audience or from Phil. Not only is it improper, it's against the forum rules here. Consider this your warning.

Understood, just pissed about losing my $345. I spent $345 today on new tires and I just watched that hard earned cash leave my hand; it made me think about the $345 I sent to L&P and never got anything in return. Ill post something up later on if paypal ever recovers a cent...

What about small claims court? You could sue Phil for the effort. I don't think it takes much. Just make it a suit against Phil personally, Lee didn't have anything to do with it. I wouldn't want to see poor Lee get screwed over more than once...

I thought about it, but I dont know if all the time would be worth the 345 bucks. I dont know who Lee is, but everything on L&P's website is registered to Phil Dawkins, so my despute lies with him and him alone. Lee seems to have made a good choice by not dealing with Phil anymore, so props to him.

Im hoping to hear from paypal soon, but my claim was settled, and I guess they just try to recover the money if someone uses paypal to buy a product of his?? I rather sacrifice 345 bucks then have someone from this site go through this with him. We shall see I guess... Thanks for the support guys!

What about small claims court? You could sue Phil for the effort. I don't think it takes much. Just make it a suit against Phil personally,

LOL, trans state small claims ?? LMAO!! It doesn't work, at all. May as well try to sue from Cali to Oregon to recover $. Besides all you can get is a judgement, no means of lien or collection. By the time it's said and done with, you spent as much in time, effort and grief as you MAY have recovered.

The money went to L&P so there is no sueing P and not L, it is a business... :rolleyes:

B

LOL, trans state small claims ?? LMAO!! It doesn't work, at all. May as well try to sue from Cali to Oregon to recover $. Besides all you can get is a judgement, no means of lien or collection. By the time it's said and done with, you spent as much in time, effort and grief as you MAY have recovered.

The money went to L&P so there is no sueing P and not L, it is a business... :rolleyes:

B

Contact all the court tv shows like Judge Judy and Joe Brown with your situation. THEY pay you if/when you win your case. So you get the word out and actually get your $$ back. I'm almost 100% sure those shows don't care what state you're in as long as your story is good enough to put on the air. I had a friend that went on the Joe Brown show is how I know.

I really can't believe this is not already taken care of. Is he still taking orders for unsuspecting customers?