L&P Performance

89_trailboss

That is crap, I don't care what's goin on with his personal life, if you run a business you need to take care of people that have paid you for your product. If you can't produce, give a refund, it still sucks, but at least nobody's out any cash.

BTW, Calmini has a fine product that was on my doorstep 3 days after the order.

That's bogus man, sorry to hear. I'm sooo glad I didn't go ahead and buy mine a cuople months ago, I literally was like a click away and decided to wait. What's worse is those guys have done good for so long, only for this to come. :confused:

That is crap, I don't care what's goin on with his personal life, if you run a business you need to take care of people that have paid you for your product. If you can't produce, give a refund, it still sucks, but at least nobody's out any cash.

BTW, Calmini has a fine product that was on my doorstep 3 days after the order.

I am out $190. Not to happy about that. Man, you are lucky with Calmini. I ordered my steering kit in February of 06 and canceled in November of 06 because I still didn't have it. I should have just waited.

well after all of us that got screwed, maybe you guys can post a bigger warning or something?

on a lighter note, i got my centerlink fixed today using the $138 autozone part... its got a lifetime warranty and works fine.

It seems to me the site was only down for a day or two, then back up as if it never left. Hopefully Phil comes on here with an explanation at some point. BLG....really sorry about all the crap you've been through with them.....it's a shame, because they really do make a good product.

Why would you do that? The L&P kit is stronger/better imho and you already have it. I'm sorry to see some people are getting the shaft, but I'm just as sorry about the Nissan community losing a D@MN good product.

Phil, I'm sure alot of people would be more than willing to look past this whole mess if you were to make things right with those few people you own $$$ to. I for one would definitely still recommend your product to anyone asking about upgrading.

Well my biggest problem is the bumpsteer. It seems worse now that I have the L&P kit installed where as the Calmini kit addresses this issue directly. Calmini didn't just beef up the centerlink, they redesigned it to work with lifts and fix the angles that the tierods are at.

Same here. Out $190! Just sent another email last night.

Have you contacted PayPal again? You know, I wish he would just do the RIGHT thing. He complained about people bashing him all the time. I wonder why

???

Have you guys tried to write him or pay him a visit?

L&P Performance

1610 Jeanne St.

Champaign, IL 61821

I got screwed from an eBay deal and he ended up living only 400 miles away and I payed him a visit based on princible alone. After that he paid up.

What was your ebay deal? You get old and start making all this stuff and keep track, while building the kits on spare time. It's not easy. He will make it right, it might take awhile but he will come through.

Dude, I've been waiting sinc November for my core refund. Do you really think after all this time that he is going to make good? If I lived closer, I would definately makre a trip to his place of residence.