L&P Performance

89_trailboss

Im not a huge wheeler and Im running the stock 31's if that matters. I appearantly bought the truck with this issue as the passenger side tire is different than the drivers, but thats what you get when you pay 2gs for a 4wd suv.

I cant get ahold of him so im just going through paypal to get a refund,.

I don't know man, he basically told me that he was going to ship mine today. It sucks that I had to resort to it, but I filed a claim last week, and finally received my money back and an e-mail from him today. Sucks that it took all that to get a response from him.

Good luck.

Ok I just did, so hopefully Ill hear something by the end of this week. Kinda ****** it has come to this for the both of us.

I agree. I just went out and bought a $30 idler arm assembly just to get around. I'll unfortunatly probably be going with the calmini kit now, which was my original choice... or just go crazy and sas haha.

This is disappointing. They do good work from what I have heard, when they do the work and ship parts... This off and on shipment, no response stuff is really giving them a bad name. They should be more clear about shipment dates (smells like lot runs) and have more active communication, or just stop. Leaving people hanging and only responding when the payment is reversed is bad form!

Sorry L&P guys, but I call like I see it, and I have seen many similiar complaints over the last few years. :shrug:

B

FYI: My claim with paypal was opened on the 13th. On the 23rd, if he has not responded, paypal will find in my favor.

He still has not responded to any emails.

L&P :oops: -argue- :hide: :furious:

Edited by BLouisGod

Update:

Two of my refunds went through (by march 14th), I'm waiting on the third NINE days later, it's been "pending" since march 12th, which basically means that the bank can't transfer the money... otherwise it would have done so many days ago (2-4business days after transaction, like the first two). So I called paypal back, and they verified that the bank will not pay the money out for 10 days (after the attempted transaction, not date of refund) to paypal if there is non sufficient funds... and that was the ONLY reason that it would be taking so long...

So ultimatly I'm a little pissed off, because I'm out $660 for another 5 days because my money was spent before the thought of returning an e-mail ever occured...

Whatever, at this point I should just be happy that I'm getting it back at all right? I'm sick of this @!*%... I'm running a million dollar business right now, so I know what it's like to be busy, 16 hour days 7 days a week, and if I ever treated clients like this, I'd be run out of it pretty quickly... It's just ridiculous.

But I cant stress enough how crazy this. Paypal granted my refund but he has no funds in his account. Right now I am out 345 bucks with little chance of getting my money back.

Damn, this &^%*@$# sucks. Have some dignity...

Paypal granted me the refund but he has no money in his paypal account so I get $0 as of now, and 345 down the &^%*@$# drain. I hope to GOD this never happens to anyone else.

Note- paypal closed his checkout

Edited by BLouisGod

Paypal said something about a lawsuit when I spoke to them. For a guyw ho is just trying to make an honest living, he sure isn't being to dependable and trust worthy. I better get my core refund soon.