L&P Performance

89_trailboss

Wow. I've been away from the Pathy community since I sold my rig in February. I had L&P's stage three kit. It was a great product and shipped fast.

Nonetheless, I returned to their website to see where they were with S\C kit just for sh*ts & gig*l*s and noticed that it had disappeared.

What's the latest?

Phil's last post was in June...

ZP

A friend of mine emailed Phil a couple of months ago to let him know he was wanting a stage 2 cl kit. He mentioned that the only thing stopping him from making his purchase was the outstanding bad reviews on this website that Phil has a link to from his website. Needless to say he never got a reply to his email, and it doesn't look like any of you guys are getting your parts or money back either.

He has had more than enough time to get you guys your stuff, or money.

I feel like a chump. I believed his sob story about depression and "making things right."

It really sucks that Phil turned out to be a thief.

On a similar note, the ex-president/co-founder of our Nissan club here in Texas told a similar sob story to the whole club just before stealing the domain name and all the club $$$. Just shows you never know who a person really is.

First of all, Hello everyone....

My name is Scott and I am the same RedPath88 that posted on the NPORA Forums about _&P

You have all seen (or can see) the pictures of mine over at the NPORA Forums, and yes the CL is the part that MUST be done right. Look at the welds on mine, there is NO WAY you can tell me that it was not intentional. I noticed it as soon as I pulled it out of the box!

No matter what, there is no excuse for that. Imagine if I had just blindly installed that... it would fail ...now think about the consequences of that failure, especially if it was on a public roadway.. say the interstate (I5/I405/I90), which I drive on daily during my 50+mile trip each way to and from work.

The shear fact that he would build such a product, and then ship it out for use, thus putting lives at risk, says a lot about the "man" he is and the "business man" he claims to be!

And if you read both threads then you know that I am not the only one he has and is screwing over. Reading through that shows you who he really is...

And that is to bad, because he did (long ago) provide a good product and service to the Nissan offroad community, but at this point the risk is simply to great to even be considered.

I have also saved each and every communication (which are mostly mine trying to contact him) I have had with him. All of which are NPORA Board PM's. I have also compiled a running document of them... which I am very close to posting on more than just the NPORA Forums... people need to know what he is really made of.

My advice to everyone, be wary of him... better yet, don't even risk it. Nothing he builds is anything that a good local shop cannot. Please do not put yourself, your family or anyone else at risk by using his products.

I heard from Phil's Wife. She claims they are still open for business and "doesn't know where anyone got the idea otherwise."

I openly told her to send Phil himself here and to VA4x4 to make right on his promises. I highly doubt it will get anywhere, but we'll see...at least it's SOMETHING.

Maybe I'll give him a call or maybe paypal again to see if they can grab the money that people send him and send it my way :-) Doubt it though!

Edited by wheel366

Well, I just sent him another email and it rejected my address to his aol account. So, I used another account! I have like 50. He probably set my address as spam. I usually send him like 25 emails a day all at once. Scum Bag!

OK. So after a full 12 months of waiting I finally got my core charge refunded. I guess at this point I must say that Phil did come through with his promise from my point of view. I hope you all get your issues resolved soon. Keep me posted.

OK. So after a full 12 months of waiting I finally got my core charge refunded. I guess at this point I must say that Phil did come through with his promise from my point of view. I hope you all get your issues resolved soon. Keep me posted.

woot! about freaking time.