L&P Performance

89_trailboss

Anybody know what's going on with L&P Performance? Their site is down and I've been trying to get a hold of phil on this board, usually he answers my pms the same day, I haven't been able to get a hold of him for 2 weeks. Just a bit worried because I recently moved, and my paypal account is all screwed up and I ended up sending him payment twice and I have no way of getting a hold of him to cancel one of the orders... I know a lot of people stand behind their reputation, and I respect that and can't wait to get the product in.

Does anybody have a number or e-mail that I can reach one of them directly at?

Thanks

Jake

An Aussie company called CAPA has one. There's not much info about it on their website and I can't tell if it boosts your HP up to 200 or stacks 200HP on top of what you already have. Either way, $5,000US is a bit too much for me.

What we need is an Aussie to investigate this and see if you can get select pieces of the kit instead of the whole thing.

kits_nissan_vg30.jpg

Hmmm, well thats definately a 3.3 in a Xterra in that photo. I would wait to see it on a 3.0. I would think bolting on a supercharger from a 3.3 to a 3.0 would mechanically easy, but electrically, thats another story. I have pondered this for a while. Even aquired a supercharger from a Xterra to eventually play with.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder