Sign in to follow this  
89_trailboss

L&P Performance

what happend to the site? no more pics or videos. no more Z32 intake plemns. just steering. that mean the SC kit is finito too?

Edited by 88pathoffroad

Yeah, good question. I wonder what this means and what it means for the future.

There's another company that just released a S/C kit for the VG30/VG33s but it isn't cheap (in price) like the L&P one was hopefully going to be.

hmm. i did see phil yesterday but i really didn't have the time to chat it up with him. i wish i knew about this as i surely would have asked him. P...

Anybody know what's going on with L&P Performance? Their site is down and I've been trying to get a hold of phil on this board, usually he answers my pms the same day, I haven't been able to get a hold of him for 2 weeks. Just a bit worried because I recently moved, and my paypal account is all screwed up and I ended up sending him payment twice and I have no way of getting a hold of him to cancel one of the orders... I know a lot of people stand behind their reputation, and I respect that and can't wait to get the product in.

Does anybody have a number or e-mail that I can reach one of them directly at?

Thanks

Jake

There's another company that just released a S/C kit for the VG30/VG33s but it isn't cheap (in price) like the L&P one was hopefully going to be.

name?

An Aussie company called CAPA has one. There's not much info about it on their website and I can't tell if it boosts your HP up to 200 or stacks 200HP on top of what you already have. Either way, $5,000US is a bit too much for me.

What we need is an Aussie to investigate this and see if you can get select pieces of the kit instead of the whole thing.

kits_nissan_vg30.jpg

Hmmm, well thats definately a 3.3 in a Xterra in that photo. I would wait to see it on a 3.0. I would think bolting on a supercharger from a 3.3 to a 3.0 would mechanically easy, but electrically, thats another story. I have pondered this for a while. Even aquired a supercharger from a Xterra to eventually play with.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

It sure looks like a Xterra to me, look at the cowl vents. Maybe a Froniter(or whatever the foregn one is). But thats a 3.3, definately.

I also see multiple O2 sensor connectors. See the red and blue wires on the right valve cover? Anyways, Im not going to argue. I was just making on observation. Its all good! B)

Any word on Phil??? I still haven't recieved an e-mail or pm back concerning my orders, and it's been almost two weeks. I'm more concerned for himself than for my order. I hope everything is all right.

Oops, forgot to include the name in my first post. Same one 88 is talking about...name is Alpine Developments.

I talked to Phil's wife the other day briefly. She says he's mired in real work at his job, that's all. :shrug:

this isn't your regular diy type of thing. takes a little more skill then most diy projects.

Yeah, Im pretty sure that this would be the case, but I do remember reading a post somewhere that they made the CL more nimble by welding bearings.