little bit of trouble

cohen

here's a timeline of everytime I drove my truck:

-Friday Night and Saturday Afternoon: went off-roading, everything was fine, never cut-off; started sputtering some and hesitating ever so slighty, but went away after about 5-10 minutes of reving

-Saturday Night: Drove to the store 5-10 minutes away; everything fine; on the way home when I got into my neighborhood sputtering and hesitating happend; cut-off and would not start just kept turning over. About 30mins to 1 hour later it started up after giving it some gas and a few tries of turning over.

-Sunday Afternoon: sputtering and hesitating after 5-10 minutes again; cut-off and would not start just kept turning over. Got it started after 10minutes of being hooked up to jumper cables. Got home, cut it off and tried to start it again, it would only turn over. Changed air-filter which was somewhat dirty. After changing air-filter it started up and drove it for about 5 minutes and nothing happend.

-Monday through Thursday Morning: I drove it regularly and it was fine

-Thursday Afternoon: sputtering and hesitating after 5-10 minutes; cut-off and would not start just kept turning over; hooked up to jumper cables for 10 minutes and still would not start. I came back an hour later and started up after giving it some gas and a few tries. Drove home, and sprayed intake/carb. cleaner for a good 5 minutes, then it sputtered and cut-off, but turned right back on.

weather for the past week has stayed around 32 degrees F

I'm really not sure what is could be, a friend suggested clogged catalytic converter. But tell me what you think.

Edited by cohen

Ok, so I spent all weekend doing things to it and I know it's not; water in cap, bad fuel filter, water in oil, clogged catalytic converter or loose plugs. A friend looked at it and from he can tell he thinks its something with the computer or a sensor on something. soo next step is to the dealership. -thnkboutit-