Spacer interest...again

tmorgan4

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my new bumper is here now! I'm sure it weighs more than your ARB but at least I'm not putting on a winch for now. The weight with pallet was 214lb. I am hoping this weight leads to a little less topping out. Gotta get my alignment and brake lines done in the morning, but I'm hoping to get the bumper on tomorrow evening and see.

So would I, lol. Probably get it on tonight and get some pictures in light tomorrow. Alignment and brakes done now. I'll take some pictures to show the brake lines in. I got the ABS line brackets adjusted down a little as well. Got the camber to 0 with the camber bolts.

Hey guys...I apolgize for the delay. I think I'll go ahead and get 4 sets made...1 for RWC5S2, 1 for Brandon, 1 for Bradb and 1 for an extra. I better read through the above posts and make sure I'm not leaving anyone else out.

Hopefully the price won't go up at all since it's a relatively small order.

Edited by tmorgan4

I've got more rake than I wanted now. The front sagged with my new front bumper more than the rear sagged with my new rear bumper. So my rear fenders are 1.5" higher off the ground than the fronts. It might get a little better after I put on the tire swing and change the spare from a 30" to a 33", but even throwing an additional 100lbs in the trunk doesn't make it sit level.