My New Years resolution.. World peace!

Vsicks Pathy

So, the rein of terror that was Sadam is over? The hunt for those that supported it over decades will never take place unfortunately. But according to the popular media we are aparently one step closer to peace in Iraq and the greater Middle East non the less.

So who are the 5 that are still to go? In order of least threatening to fully out of control IMO are as follows.

5. John Howard (Aussie) NOT!

4. Tony Blair (Pom)

3. Isreal (Terrorist nation with the full support of USA (US paid for Isreals attack on Lebanon)). And the unconditional blessing of the western world to carry out war crimes as they see fit)

2. Rummy (Yank)

1. Bush. (AKA. Satan)

When these 5 offenders of human rights and supporters of war crimes and state terrorism are bought to justice and laid to rest beside the likes of Sadam, Hitler and Molosivic, then, and only then can the first real steps be taken toward lasting world peace.

Gee, I think my newyears resolution for world peace has no hope at all.

dude, d!ck cheney is as evil as the come too.

get ready for some serious fireworks and many, many more body bags coming from iraq soon. shrub's plan was just freaking brilliant. :rolleyes:

The list of guilty criminals, I know, goes on and on for direct Americam involvement. I just didn't feel like hearing from the usual ignorant, arrorgant, uneducated and knowall people sayiny that I have no right to pick on the USA. Or that they hate defending me??? FFS, those type of people have made the world far more dangerous in evey aspect. That's why I gave, again IMO, pretty equal billing for those that need to be bought before the ICC and tried for what we, the educated, know are war crimes and crimes against humanity.

As for the fearless leaders new foray into the depths of dispare at the expense of others... It's going to be a wild ride. I feel for all of the Mothers and Fathers that will soon take delivery of their dead, wounded, maimed and insane sons and daughters.

We can rest easy that we don't have to join then. Even though his divine army, navy, air force and marines can not meet quotas (too many cowards in the USA obviously) the draft will not be an option. All he will have to do is visit this site and then he can have all of the willing foot soldiers he could ever hope for! Notice I said he'd have to come here. For some strange reason they wont go to him. LOL. I love the all talk no action, can't ever hope to put up a fact and thankfully because of it soon shut up, in your face macho men here.

Very long Borat type pause......... NOT!

A brain Sir? No Sir! No brains here Sir!! Morals Sir? No Sir! What are they anyway Sir? Kill innocent people Sir? Yes Sir! HELL YES SIR!!!! Yeehaww! Let the new games begin. :crazy:

Even though his divine army, navy, air force and marines can not meet quotas.

The Air Force is downsizing, for the second time now in my career...so I don't think thats an accurate statement

The downsizing, right now is on a volunteer basis, soon by force...so I'm gonna have to disagree on that part. As for the rest of the services, I dunno, I'm not part of them so I don't pay attention, so you're probably right.

Edited by Pavelow Leaks

The Air Force is downsizing, for the second time now in my career...so I don't think thats an accurate statement

The downsizing, right now is on a volunteer basis, soon by force...so I'm gonna have to disagree on that part. As for the rest of the services, I dunno, I'm not part of them so I don't pay attention, so you're probably right.

I stand corrected. I don't know how I missed this. -thnkboutit-

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...ING42LCIGK1.DTL

So is the Navy (at least in 2004 when I got out it was) Early-out requests are still being approved left and right for non-critical ratings throughout the fleet in an effort to save money for new ship construction.

Edited by navygz19

I'm not saying our prez is right or the best man for the job, but he was better than what we had and better than what we had to choose from. maybe we will have better choices next election....I agree Saddam should've been taken out of power, but it was done the wrong way...if they was going to do it, they should have done it the first time we was over there, not b/c our president wants to prove he can do what his dad didnt or if there was prove that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. we done the job that we set out to do, now it's time to get our troops back home....

why the us gov didn't do this 17 years ago is beyond my comprehension. they could have saved a lot of lives and money had they acted after desert storm :shrug:

we didn't do it before because shrub sr. sin't stupid. read his book if you want to find out why exactly. he knew things are happening now would have then too and that isn't/wasn't in the best interest of anybody. Also, there are laws that, as president, one is sworn to uphold. shrubco jr. doesn't care about anybody or anything. under his reighn it has been one mishap after another.

i don't know how anybody can say that shrubco is better then clinton, with a straight face. wow. better choice then Kerry, ok i'll give you that maybe.. Gore is a better man too.

Hopefully the new Secretary-General of the U.N. will be a bit more pro-active on this issue. Although Annan made humanitiarian efforts on the HIV/AIDS front, he was somewhat of a lame-duck on what to do with Iraq.

we didn't do it before because shrub sr. sin't stupid. read his book if you want to find out why exactly. he knew things are happening now would have then too and that isn't/wasn't in the best interest of anybody. Also, there are laws that, as president, one is sworn to uphold. shrubco jr. doesn't care about anybody or anything. under his reighn it has been one mishap after another.

i don't know how anybody can say that shrubco is better then clinton, with a straight face. wow. better choice then Kerry, ok i'll give you that maybe.. Gore is a better man too.

my dog could do a better job than clinton.....thanks to his NAFTA idea, myself and lot of people in my community are out of jobs b/c our companies are going to Mexcio for cheaper labor....

88blk, they were going to china anyway. at least now they are still on this continent. believe you me.. shrub is pro nafta anyway.. pro coorp, no matter what they want. shrubco it is. :shrug:

I'm not saying he's not, he's trying to push that CAFTA bs....the way I look at it is like this: you vote 1 crook out just to vote another 1 in...you just have to decide which is the most crooked....

I wonder if anyone else will bother to read it..

It certainly explains alot. lol.

I just got done reading it, I just dont know what to say yet.....I tried joining the military about 6 yrs ago, they wont let me b/c I have had a artificial lens implant in my left eye thanks to 2 fish hooks going thru it when I was 12, but they will let a felon??? thats just bs