The best things are free

BigMike

today i got a FREE tire balance and rotation and a FREE Front End Alighnment. went to my old high school with a buddy of mine talked to the teach did very little work if any at all and got free labor. i didnt even know they had an alighnment machine :eek: ive heard that they are expensive. saved me quiet a few bucks, now i have money to do some thing else!

nothing beats free stuff.

whats you guys best free story?

My wife was free when I got her but I've been paying for her ever since.

LOL. That's a lifetime mortgage, huh? But at least there's appreciation involved. :) Hmmm... freebies. How about tows and pulls? Jim would be the ultimate giver.

I have one of those heavy 20 ft tie-down chains that they use on heavy equipment. I found it on a dirt road in New Mexico while I was out playing. It has seen lots of use during the winters around here.

Free is definitely good... I have a lifetime allignment through Firestone, which I paid like $90 for in the beginning, but have far exceded the value of that many times over. I get an allignment with every oil change now. I think they charge around $55-60 a pop, so it was a great investment! :D

Heh, I just got a free battery. I was walking home from class and in the middle of downtown portland is a burned out chevy nova, but only the interior was burned, the engine bay was all good. It sat there all day with the hood open so at that point I figured it was officially abandoned and so I scored a battery, and I needed one for my cruiser, what luck.