Gas Prices?

BigMike

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its getting to be a shock. With my job I started a few months ago, I no longer have to commute in to Seattle. Average 1 tank of gas every 2 weeks or so now. So, every time I go in, the price has jumped like $0.10. Its getting seriously irritating. Guess I picked a good time to tune the old girl up, though.

I know this is an old topic but gas here is between $1.20 and $1.70 for the low grade and add .02 for mid and .10 for premium. I love wyoming.

sure... but don't you need to drive a hundred miles just to get anywhere? :)

Yeah can't wait to fill up for the Memorial Day weekend camping trip. This is when I am glad I have only put 3000 miles on my Pathy in a year.

Pickles, I was at South Center Costco on Sunday, $2.13 a gallon.

Didn't even pay attention to Costco. I was there Sat. but had just filled up Fri. night. By the way, was that you I pulled in front of on 108th at 277th? Don't remember if that was last night or the night before, but it looked like your Pathy.

Nope, haven't driven my Pathy since I got the new tires on Saturday. I hate that intersection though. People turning left block the people turning right all the time. You are talking about the one at the top of 277th by the 911 dispatch building.

Yep. Its a bad intersection for sure, especially for being relatively new. The bridge blocks your view if your'e trying to turn from the exit coming uphill. Pulled out, then had to goose it a bit. Must've cost me a buck in gas. :laugh:

eh today the gas made the front page, funny thing too, a Nissan was on the front, an xterra. its so stupid that prices are rising so fast. is there anyway to stop that auto crap from commin on? desiel is still "reasonable" at 1.69 around here. just wait till it spikes then we will have a ton more pissed truckers. i wasted a little over a quarter of a tank driving to downtown with 7 ppl packed in my pathy hittin 85ish. then 95 on the way back. i just wanted to see how fast she would move full throttle. now i regret gassin it so much. just paid 27 to fill her up with cheapie and it wasnt even near empty.

Just hit 95.9 cents a litre 87 octane here in Saskatoon. Calculate times 4.5

$4.32 a gallon :oops: Jeez, I gotta start charging admission to walk by my truck!

Jim,

Is there any monitary value in winning TOTM???? sly

Oh man, gas hit 99.9 cents per litre here in Vancouver, BC Canada.

And thats the cheap stuff. It's ridiculous.

Thats roughly $2.77 / gal US right???

Man it sucks!

$1 a liter, that's $3.80 a gallon.
Is my calculator broke? I thought it was 4.54 litres in a gallon last time I checked. :shrug: Maybe they changed the formula so we wouldn't be so offended by the price? :angry: