Gas Prices?

BigMike

Our cheap stuff hit as high as 90cent/liter hear in eastern Canada this week. At 3.8 liters per gallon it works out to $3.42/ gallon. Guess it's still much cheaper south of the border.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sam

Lol, man... I'm paying $3.60 a gallon up in Northern Ontario...

My girlfriend is a totally adorable gas jockey, and she makes better tips than most waitresses up here, lol... I think people just like it when she leans over to do the winshields!

we just had a local station 'fight back' (their words, not mine) and sell for 4 hours at .99/gal. Normal price floats around 1.70 currently and 1.75 at surrounding stations. and yes, I was there to fill-up for a buck-a-gallon :) My brother is in San Diego and when I told him what I paid for gas, I think he started to cry. :(

It is pretty bad when you have to drive from the west coast to the east coast to fill up your gas tank because our gas is too expensive over here. :huh:

Besides, those three days trips each way are getting old... ;)

Gas in my part of Washington starts about $2.03 for cheapie gas and there does not seem to be a limit on the high end. I know I have seen it as high as $2.67, but I have not paid close attention to the high end. :blink:

Geez Jim. Your area up and up through Burlington used to be our cheap gas stop on the way up to Bellingham. Now its just bad everywhere. By the way, 200003 total posts, huh? You've been a busy guy in the last few days. :blink:

As I said, It is good to be the King. I can make anything happen, but that number sounds about right. I have been online a lot in the last day or two... :huh:

Northern Nevada (Reno area) Costco $1.97 To $2.16

Cars are bad, but I have a jet ski that will go through 15 gallons in a little over an hour at wide-open-throttle. I usually go through 20 gallons a day just playing. This may be a very expensive summer. :(

Guest Sam

Well, today we just hit over $4.00 a gallon. Supreme is $4.50.

Not as bad as it could be though, in Norway they're paying over $6.00 a gallon.

Well, today we just hit over $4.00 a gallon. Supreme is $4.50.

Not as bad as it could be though, in Norway they're paying over $6.00 a gallon.

Holy $h*t. $4 a gallon? thats insane. Over here in Eastern Washington, the cheapest is $2.15 and the highest is $2.40. Its jumped up about 7 cents overnight.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Just filled up here in Raleigh, NC for $1.81 for 87. Thats about average around here. Just got back from AZ where I was looking at $2.01 or better for 87. It's getting outragous out west. One more reason not to live in Mesa anymore.

I just put $20 in today... at $2.18 for 87 octane. Cheapest place in town is at $2.08, but it's owned by a bunch of idiots and they're not getting my business...darned Arco station, you have to go inside to pay, can't use a credit card, charge you 35 cents to use a debit card...and the price is going up by 2 cents per day, on average for the last two or three weeks.

Guest Sam

Gotta love living in Canada... yeah, we're over $4 a gallon now.. lol, and the Pathy's not exactly a very fuel efficient beastie.

ah now its 1.75 for the cheap stuff, 1.97 for the top. oh the fun of watchin those prices rise. %$@@ OPEC got us by the jewels

just wait until your next election. The arabs want GBJr. out so bad, they raise the price of oil to make it look as though he's doing a bad job. If Kerry gets in, i'm sure it will drop a little bit. If he's (GBJr.) in for a second term, ya better start saving the nickles, because we're all gonna be a little tighter this week. Someone in the local newspaper here did a little math with the new gas prices, and for the average southern ontario resisdent will be spending an extra $850 a year on fuel yeowsers! :wacko:

update- mine has been hovering around 85-90 cents per litre for the las couple of days $37 candian for a half tank -ouch

Guest 94PATHYTN

This is my first real post. Here in Crossville, TN I paid $1.88 for 87 this morning...that was at the interstate. At the local Wal-Mart the gas runs about a dime cheaper and it seems to be just as good to me.

What octane does everybody run. Just curious.

Joey :D