Gas Prices?

BigMike

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$2.69 for Regular unleaded this morning at Arco here in Murrieta California. While sitting in traffic in Vista on my way home today $2.97 Regular unleaded at Unocal 76 by the 78 freeway and Sycamore dr.

At 13-14 MPG my Pathfinder is killing me....seriously considering getting a small POS car for the 40+ mile trek to work until prices come down.

ahahhaha you said "untill prices come down" as if you think its going to one day! ahahha.... ooh... sweet lord why am i laughing!!! DAMN YOU FUEL TAX's DAMN YOU REFINERIES, DAMN YOU TERRORISTS.. DAMN YOU COMBUSTION ENGINE!!... err..

Today as I was running my errands, I happened to drive by this Chevron that was doing a promotion with a local radio station. They had girls with signs with "$1.98 gallon" signs.

No need to ask what I did. They had a 10 gallon limit. Ended up only paying a little under $20! There was a line of cars but I only had to wait like 3 minutes as there were people people pumping it for you as fast as possible. :clap:

paid almost 50 to filler up last night comming home from picking a buddy up from the airport. 2.89 for 87 off of 95SB in Maryland. Redonkulous. I actually drive my 87 subaru around alot more now....

2.56 the cheapest ive seen. last week 95.5 the buzz was promoting a new gas station and the were selling gas for 94.5 cents !!. i wish i could have gotten gas then! but i had to work,

2.56 the cheapest ive seen. last week 95.5 the buzz was promoting a new gas station and the were selling gas for 94.5 cents !!. i wish i could have gotten gas then! but i had to work,

Damn 94.5 cents??? Geez, I was stoked with $1.98... :(

Damn 94.5 cents??? Geez, I was stoked with $1.98... :(

lol hell thats still better than the prices around me. im going to die next week. thats when i start school. imma be shafted then!