Clarification

hookemdevils22

Here's a clarification for you guys from that last post. In the last month I have:

-Replaced my starter.

-Replaced 2 tires because I got 2 flats in a matter of 2 weeks.

-Had an intermittent knock and horrible gas mileage.

-Had my transmission puke on me just before Thanksgiving.

-Had the company shipping my transmission (USF Reddaway, 1st and last time I use them) miss their target date by 4 days.

-Had the trans shop tell me they wouldn't be able to get to my truck for another week.

-Been charged for a trans removal AND install, which is being disputed.

-Been shipped the wrong window lift motor for the second straight time.

-Been bumming rides off roommates and friends to school and work because I am in college and have one vehicle.

It has been 2+ weeks since I have had a vehicle. I have spent $2000+, money which I actually do not have. I'm selling my truck just to pay for all of this. You are telling me you wouldn't be a little pissed off too?

As for the last post, to anyone I may have upset: as Chuck Powell would say, if you have taken offense to anything I have said today, there is a simple explanation: you are that guy.

Trev

Edited by hookemdevils22

Use PM's or email to vent to whoever you have the problem with...

And rather than whining to everyone just ask if anyone has one they can sell. If someone responds saying that they do then ask for them to verify that it is the correct one... better yet ask them to take a pic of it as proof that it is the correct one.

I don't think you care any but your not winning any support here with the approach you have decided to take... and apparently we are the people you are asking for help (aka a part)

Here's and even better idea, go to a local wrecking yard or dealer and get one for yourself!

Dude, all I gotta say is SH!T happens, we've all been there at some point. And yeah, we all need to vent sometimes, but the tone of your other post is not necessary. As Red said, take it to PMs to the people who have sent you the wrong parts... and start a new thread, and be very clear as to what you want. Make note you have had the wrong part sent twice, and want to make certain this doesnt happen again.