6" Lift

deej

Why did an alternator cost you $700??? And no, you can't waterproof an alternator, they generate a lot of heat internally and need to be air-cooled. Clean water won't do anything to an alternator, but dirty water and mud will help the bearings die prematurely.

It getting jacked again...

I had my blinker fluid and tire oxygen changed and it cost 350...Most people dont change there tire oxygen anuff and that is why there tires go flat...I'm doing my part in saving tires lives.

It getting jacked again...

I had my blinker fluid and tire oxygen changed and it cost 350...Most people dont change there tire oxygen anuff and that is why there tires go flat...I'm doing my part in saving tires lives.

what are you walking about? blinker fluid? tire oxygen? 350? :scratchhead:

You may have brought up an old thread and posted about the wrong subject, but could you at least make sense???

Jose

Has to be the strangest way to revive a 5 YEAR OLD thread...and didn't even say if he got summer-winter-or all season air in his tires...

As for on topic as Pezzy said L&P is long gone, didn't they try to keep goeing with only one of the partners for a little bit and sink as well?(Before my time here)

Not sure about that... No idea what ever came of L&P and its attempted SFD kit, VG supercharger, etc... A damn shame, too.

As for Prado Lifts, not sure what ever happened. Heard a few kits were made and they were awesome... That's it though. :shrug:

As for Prado Lifts, not sure what ever happened. Heard a few kits were made and they were awesome... That's it though. :shrug:

Tyler SAS his R50 & Max junked his so that was the end of that. MichaginAve (in all fairness he only recieved & installed the lift not actually developing it) is still rocking the lift, running hard at the mall i presume... too cool to come hang out with us anymore

Edited by Fukinitupagain

Not sure about that... No idea what ever came of L&P and its attempted SFD kit, VG supercharger, etc... A damn shame, too.

I dunno. Red has some pretty uh strong opinions about L&P. :)

I think there IS a VG supercharger somewhere. Have to find it. Oh yes, wait a minute, NISSAN offered one. :lol:

Edited by GoPathyGo

I think there IS a VG supercharger somewhere. Have to find it. Oh yes, wait a minute, NISSAN offered one. :lol:

Yep, just his hood would need to be modified for clearance...We can get a couple kits for the VQ35, lucky us!

I'm referring to aftermarket one being made by L&P, which produced way more output than Nissan's.

I am aware of Nissan's VG33ER... I considered dropping one in my R50. :new576:

I'm referring to aftermarket one being made by L&P, which produced way more output than Nissan's.

I am aware of Nissan's VG33ER... I considered dropping one in my R50. :new576:

Just replace the pulley and get some additional boost. :)