Any Albertans?

LD50

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Beaumont, just got my pathfinder. Love it so far. but is super loud. Has magnaflow exhaust when I bought it and its not broken, so I ain't gonna spend money to fix it. Been 4 wheeling between 184th and Henday, but they mowed down all the trees there and killed the paths. :(. It WAS really good there.

Edited by FrostTheOne

• 5 months later...

There is a place close to Edmonton. I saw a sticker on a Jeep once and went to the website. You pay like $40 and get to hit the trails all day long. I'll have to find the site again but it looked pretty cool. Set up for parties and stuff too. Maybe we need to organize a PF meet down there some time during the summer?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im in Calgary

new here too, joined because I saw this post ;)

I went south to McLean Creek just for a drive the other day, the gate is closed of course until April 30th, but still got to test out the 4x4 on the pipeline access roads.

Whats up Calgary peeps?

• 5 weeks later...

lethbridge here, very new, but looking forward to having loads of fun with my new pathfinder, i well be happy to hear from anyone that has suggestions on how to modify my pathfinder, and where the best places to get parts are.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, im new to the site and new to pathys but not new to wheeling. LOL. Im in Edmonton and looking for someone interested in going wheeling with in the area. :tongue:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys do you know much about 98 pathfinders?I'm trying to find out how much i can tow?how dependable are the pathfinders?Do they take a beating and keep on ticken or what?This is our first pathfinder got it used with 170,000kms on it.We are up in the Grande Praire area.

hey guys do you know much about 98 pathfinders?I'm trying to find out how much i can tow?how dependable are the pathfinders?Do they take a beating and keep on ticken or what?This is our first pathfinder got it used with 170,000kms on it.We are up in the Grande Praire area.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Lethbridge here, been wheeling in the mountains, fishing and camping. Blue 1988 2-door XE, 400,000 km on truck, replaced motor 2 years ago, tranny replaced last fall. going to do 3-link front and rear this fall (HP D44 and 9 in ford) 33 or 35 in tires. I do all my own work.

Edited by BluePath

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in Gibbons, Alberta which is north of the city about 30 minutes.

Have a 2003 Pathy SE Black. Have been doing a lot of my own work to her. Just about to install Andrews KRFABS 4" SFD along with some new rims and tires. You will probably see me as I am always in St. Albert and Namao area.