VA, Report!

vengeful

Yeah, I was referring to the flood. I didn't even know he was planning on getting any skids, where'd he order? BP is still out of comission, did he get AC's?

Oh yeah, it does kind of suck going back so early, but then again, I'll be jumping like a schoolboy when I'm done for the summer early April ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's what I was thinking, that way we can get back at a reasonable hour. I PM'ed 2004pathy on the Prado site to see if he wants to come along (he's in Norfolk as well) as well as Atomic Crush from VAXC (he's in Ghent) I'll let you know.

There's some hills I want to test out my low range on :D

Sorry guys not going to be able to make it out there this sun. I need to save my money for shoe creek nat sat. You guys should go. it would be nice to have a few r50's out there. Oh yeah my soon to be wife got me the set of A/C skids. Great Xmas present

actually neither Gianni nor me are going to make it so we'll try for another weekend. I may be getting these free skids soon (not before shoe creek though) so hopefully I can get up in the mountains to try them out some time.

Hey Paul, how far is shoe creek from us? I'd like to go, but if it's kinda far west I may skip it because I've got some mechanical things to take care of before I do too much driving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

just wanted to drop an intro. im in charlottesville and just got my very first own pathy. not much experience in off road. but i we all got to start somewhere. i look forward to the ski season - - - snow on road season - - find a reason to drive season i mean!

• 1 month later...