Where are all the Kiwi's

TerranoNZ

spat the dummy

Love it! I guess it makes as much sense as "my tranny took a $h!t" to those of us in the US.

I'm sooo jealous of you guys. My friend from work just returned from a 3 week trip to NZ and Oz. I got to listen to crazy cool stories all day today, with my jealously gauge pegging out at 13 on a scale of 1-10. Some day, I swear, someday I'm gonna get to your awesome corner of the world. :bow:

:beer: We'll be waiting. :D

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sooo jealous of you guys. My friend from work just returned from a 3 week trip to NZ and Oz. I got to listen to crazy cool stories all day today, with my jealously gauge pegging out at 13 on a scale of 1-10. Some day, I swear, someday I'm gonna get to your awesome corner of the world. :bow:

Yeah, no chit!

I found out today that if I wanted to go to Oz, I may have a place to stay already... possibly even a way to get set up (enough to get established) there if I wanted to move. :idea:

But, the move it self takes money :sniff:

:beer: well theres more n enough of us here in KIWI land to support u ifn u decide to come out this way and a chit load of kool 4x4 off road stuff thats got great bush /native and man grown to bash about in great views and the trip is about as much fun as you can have with your pants ;) thats ifn u wear any sssh

:beer: well theres more n enough of us here in KIWI land to support u ifn u decide to come out this way and a chit load of kool 4x4 off road stuff thats got great bush /native and man grown to bash about in great views and the trip is about as much fun as you can have with your pants ;) thats ifn u wear any sssh

That almost sounds kinky. :P

oh yeh mud ok what sorta tires u got on your 3 door ? :aok: cause they look as though they would pull u out of mud ok

<--------Bridgestone dueler 673's 31's ILOVE THEM :bow: :bow:

But I am biased :rolleyes:

kool ok bridgestone/firestone huh ifn i rember corect bridge tires n firestone amalamated n caled it bridgeston ?????? any way kool mite just have to get some huh :hide:

Edited by long

kool ok bridgestone/firestone huh ifn i rember corect bridge tires n firestone amalamated n caled it bridgeston ?????? any way kool mite just have to get some huh :hide:

Yeah Bridgestone bought Firestone a while back.

Let me know what (if any) Firestone you go to and I'll see if I can get you a deal. Should be able too if it's a company owned store :D

:clap: kool i told the tax man to do a refund check for me going back 3 years n im about to get just under $800.oo back theving butt wipes they reckon they got the tax down to a t yeh rith so why do they owe me a refund ?????? P... ok looking for 31inch x 15 tires as soon as the cheques arrive hopefuly very soon ill let u know

Cheers

Gary

:clap: kool i told the tax man to do a refund check for me going back 3 years n im about to get just under $800.oo back theving butt wipes they reckon they got the tax down to a t yeh rith so why do they owe me a refund ?????? P... ok looking for 31inch x 15 tires as soon as the cheques arrive hopefuly very soon ill let u know

Cheers

Gary

Yeah same size as what I've got. They do the job nice :aok:

I looked at those pics a while back :cool2: Also when I remember I watch it on tv

upload them to an image hosting site... something like imageshack.us, then is the "IMG" button to put the image address that they gave you when you uploaded it in your post.

And example, to place that fairy from your post *without* using the box on the left to select it.

you would press the IMG button and enter

http://npora.ipbhost.com/html/emoticons/fairy.gif

in the box that appears

or you can place fairy.gif