Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skinny pedel, loud pedel, or I think of mine as a foot rest :lol:

sly a foot rest eh? hmmmmm.......... sssh

*slips and falls in the gutter*

Edited by Slick

image.jpg

And this is my $300.oo gem its gonna be used mainly for off road but will still be road legal ill be fitting rollcage bigger turbo big intercooler n hopefuly it will go where i want it to dam i forgot here i NZL this is a terrano TD 2.7 in the USof A its a Pathfinder -bounce-

Edited by long

*Looks at the Boy that has an option for a 2.7TD and has the VG30E...... Wheres my Glock???? I will fix it for you.... P...

:P No way would I have a diesel...Not my cup of tea....I would have your Glock though.

I love my V6 :bow:

Plus I want to put a "Green party supporter" sticker on the back :lol:

stuff the gas powered V6 things they suck to much gas 4 me you cant beat the smoth power of a diesel oh yeh n dont forget i can get over 850ks outta a tank of deisel can you do that with yah bent 6 huh huh huh huh :contract:

oh yeh n as for those firestone pices of crap they wont be replaced with them i can assure u of that :oops:

Edited by long

stuff the gas powered V6 things they suck to much gas 4 me you cant beat the smoth power of a diesel oh yeh n dont forget i can get over 850ks outta a tank of deisel can you do that with yah bent 6 huh huh huh huh :contract:

oh yeh n as for those firestone pices of crap they wont be replaced with them i can assure u of that :oops:

Me thinks I found a sore point :blink:

Oh yeah each to their own on the fuel that you use :D

nah not a sore point they have been on a year now n there almost buggered i got a better run out of the nangkang wide conqueres that i had on my old terrano

Dam these gas companys huh putting gas/diesel again it goes up quicker n it comes down ay

nah not a sore point they have been on a year now n there almost buggered i got a better run out of the nangkang wide conqueres that i had on my old terrano

Dam these gas companys huh putting gas/diesel again it goes up quicker n it comes down ay

Jez did you buy them new and they only lasted a year??? :eek: How many K's they done? We had a guy get 115,000k out of a set, but norm is around 60,000-80,000k.

I work for Firestone in Ch-ch :hide: Tell me what's wrong with them? :takebow:

I don't mean that qustion to sound like I'm giving you a hard time,but I would like to hear your opinion :beer:

ok i brought them new these tires have been used 99% on road the only off road they have done is in the forest at Taupo getting my dogs to races in the forests my guess is they would have done approx 50k and i mite get 1 more WOF out of them which is due next month the rear ones have been on it since i brought it and they are nangkangs and well need replaceing in about 3 may b 4 months

Cheers

Gary

ok i brought them new these tires have been used 99% on road the only off road they have done is in the forest at Taupo getting my dogs to races in the forests my guess is they would have done approx 50k and i mite get 1 more WOF out of them which is due next month the rear ones have been on it since i brought it and they are nangkangs and well need replaceing in about 3 may b 4 months

Cheers

Gary

Ah.. I see...So you've got 2 RV's on the front. I still would have thought you'd get more than 50,000k out of them. What PSI do you run? Have they worn even across the tread?

yup even wear on them n run 35psiive had 2 wheel alighenments done on it as wellfirst when fitted and 1 approx 6 months l8r

:huh: Well I can't say that you didn't look after them :takebow:

Oh well...Have you found a gearbox yet? :D

http://www.longnite.zoomshare.com/1.shtml ok heres pix of both my 4x4s im now looking for a 5 speed gearbox for the 3 door as the one in it spat the dummy on the guy i got it off for the 3rd or 4th time :( oh yeh n a snorkel to i wanna be able to go under if nessary ;)

spat the dummy

Love it! I guess it makes as much sense as "my tranny took a $h!t" to those of us in the US.

I'm sooo jealous of you guys. My friend from work just returned from a 3 week trip to NZ and Oz. I got to listen to crazy cool stories all day today, with my jealously gauge pegging out at 13 on a scale of 1-10. Some day, I swear, someday I'm gonna get to your awesome corner of the world. :bow: