Where are all the Kiwi's

TerranoNZ

yuppers i can gonna have to cause when im there freinds have jacked up a team of Alaskan Malamutes for me to race in a short race of 150 miles chit most i can get here is 40 ks so itas gonna be :cool2: huh mike reckons he can arrange a team of 10 so that in its self will b a challange huh :help: <<<<<< mite need some of that huh

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P yeah, but if oyu get pezzy po'd at you.. i may have to stick with muh gurl there..... we girls gotta stick together on these man riddled forums :D:P:beer:

1. I would never want to Get either of you pssd because your both :cool2:

2. Speak to admin aboot the lack of the fairer sex :takebow: I'd like to see more here sly :D

Long you lucky.............guy :D

Those dogs are :aok: Good luck just remember HOLD ON :D

Hi all...

Im another Kiwi, just joined the forum, Its a great site to get info and help on Pathfinders / Teranno / Regulus ( Regulus = Pathfinder with a few flashy bits!!)

Still working my way through the topics, heaps of helpful people posting replies.

:cool2:

Hi all...

Im another Kiwi, just joined the forum, Its a great site to get info and help on Pathfinders / Teranno / Regulus ( Regulus = Pathfinder with a few flashy bits!!)

Still working my way through the topics, heaps of helpful people posting replies.

:cool2:

WAVEY Welcome make sure to go to the new people thread and intro your self to the non Kiwi's :D

So where are you from? ie Ch-ch, Auckland, Wellie

:beer:

BTW go to Truck or the year and make your vote count (check out Jumper :takebow: ) You too Long :D:beer:

Edited by TerranoNZ

• 2 weeks later...

nah im no where near jafa land it takes me 5 hours to get there inm in Taranaki just south of Mt Egmont i look out of the dineing room window at the Mtn and from the front room i can see the Tasman sea

nah im no where near jafa land it takes me 5 hours to get there inm in Taranaki just south of Mt Egmont i look out of the dineing room window at the Mtn and from the front room i can see the Tasman sea

Well your north of Picton :lol:

Didn't mean to put you in the same boat as JAFA's :D

:nono: don't forgive him....... he's much better at working on getting forgiven.. sssh :hide:

*runs off back down the hall*

Back to POHO with ya P...

*Runs after Slick waving a stick* Shoo

:D

:shrug: mmmmmmmmmm ok

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...00entry200861

Might make sense if you go here.......Nah it still won't make sense.

It's where we go to talk crap and get our post count up.

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=12637

Have a look at this If a computer has ever pi$$ed you off and to see me blowing my radiator :crazy: