Helloooooooo California!

Slick

hehe sheesh that sounds annoying... i got my CV axels replaced.. wasnt too hard to do it myself.. saving me 400 bucks :D so now i am fully offroad ready woo and when i get my tax return in like a month ill lift my pathy's butt higher ^^

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe sheesh that sounds annoying... i got my CV axels replaced.. wasnt too hard to do it myself.. saving me 400 bucks :D so now i am fully offroad ready woo and when i get my tax return in like a month ill lift my pathy's butt higher ^^

i don't think kings ass needs to be any higher... but thurs i order my tires, early april my CL will be done, inbetween then i will have all 4 TRE's and cv's ready to rock n roll upon arrival of the CL. :bow: by the end of april, i will be wheelin king again -bounce- -bounce- wooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait -bounce-

Hello everyone - I'm in Marina del Rey (just south of Venice in LA)....I'm here for the beach.....mountains......girls.....traffic..... :confused:... -thnkboutit-

I've been wheelin out in Joshua tree, Big Bear, Santa monica mts, and some in south OC......

San jose, CA. Why? It's my hometown and I rule it everyday! B)

:o yer just over the hill from me! i am in stockton/manteca area... but work in modesto...... you should come wheelin with us at frank raines in del porto canyon! -bounce-

You know what? I was just about to ask you guys if you knew where should a motivated/excited beginnner like me should start. That would be sick. I'd be down to meet up with you guys!

frank raines is better than hollister for starters, all terrain, all levels of experience and vehicle. hell.... i was wheelin mini there when i found out her 4wd wasn't workin... hehehe. she did just fine.... until i tried to get out of the river.... lmao :D

I am in Manteca. a couple weeks agao i went to holister hills. Got my 1991 pathy all mudded up. Also screwed my autolocking hubs up. Just ordered up some warn manuals. Got a few mod to do and then I am ready to play. I have a friend who has some property up past sonora. Private property and I have access to the Gate keys. Lost of fun trails to explore above lions dam. If any of you guys want to go wheeling or get together some weekends for some pathfinder work partys give me a holler.

Mark

I am in Manteca. a couple weeks agao i went to holister hills. Got my 1991 pathy all mudded up. Also screwed my autolocking hubs up. Just ordered up some warn manuals. Got a few mod to do and then I am ready to play. I have a friend who has some property up past sonora. Private property and I have access to the Gate keys. Lost of fun trails to explore above lions dam. If any of you guys want to go wheeling or get together some weekends for some pathfinder work partys give me a holler.

Mark

:o uh, where in manteca? my bf lives on s airport and i live in lathrop! -bounce- -bounce-

Right about smack dab in the middle of it. (Manteca)

near shasta park.

Just got my Manual hubs installed. I also just got my Calmini Upper arms. waiting on my steering upgrade before I tear into it. Gotta go find myself some jeep springs. Off the Pick N Pull I go. Oh what Fun

Edited by msavides

Right about smack dab in the middle of it. (Manteca)

near shasta park.

Just got my Manual hubs installed. I also just got my Calmini Upper arms. waiting on my steering upgrade before I tear into it. Gotta go find myself some jeep springs. Off the Pick N Pull I go. Oh what Fun

:cool2: have to hook up n compare pathie's then! and some -alcohol- :aok:

got any pics of yours?

Here are some photos.  I am not too much into drinking! YET!  :hide:

But I am always up for some wheeling.  :D

just click on view now to see the album.

Mark   

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Al...165/t_=88532165  :D

sssh hmm. i don't think i've ever seen yer pathy round town. ida remembered the winch sly

the linky for my pics is to the right of my sig pics :)

Edited by Slick

after tuesday next week im done with finals so i wanna go offroading :D and maybe some  -alcohol-  ;)

:cool2: where you located in CA? king won't be ready for another few weeks, his tires are on the way, but i have to change the inner n outer TRE's and remove the rear sway bar, new steering stabilizer shocks, trans cooler, oil filter relo kit and a couple other bits n pieces then he's ready. i don't think i can wait for his CL to get here before wheelin him lol -bounce- i will just have to be gentle n not pretzel anything sssh

nm. brain fart. UCD for school (we were up there tues!) and lafayette otherwise. :)

Edited by Slick

yep yep thats me... k back to studying for finals :(

:sniff: bummer. my bro and sis-in-law went to UCD....... i hated school...... :oops:

school is no fun... stayed up all night studying for properties of materials.. still havent slept.. time to write my 5 page lab report.. then study till my final at 4

i think college is a good excuse to kill yer kids.......... :huh: