Welcome to Canada (east) Eh!

Pezzy

Wow, good find!

The guy seemed really proud about the truck, did the frame swap and alot of work to it in the garage and unfortunately broke his back. He couldn't see it go to the scrappers and was happy to see me take on the project. Windshield and a body mount from my hardbody, weld in a new floor and she'll be good to go.

Hardbody is another project on its own, plan on pulling a hardbody pickup trailer behind the pathy

• 3 weeks later...

I used to check out that forum a while ago, Never been much of a poster myself, but i swear i've read most posts on both of these forums haha.

Weathers getting nice so i tearing apart the hardbody today. If the body on the pathfinder is too gone/ i may swap the hardbody shell on it, just sucks because the pathy was fully loaded power everything, sunroof, tire rack and roof rack

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Dates are settled for my summer vacation We'll be out east at the last week of August and first two of September!! Attache ta tuque CDN_S4 the wife says we are stopping by!

Edited by SpecialWarr

'Attache ta tuque' means 'hold onto yer hat'!

As far a itinerary goes I have no idea! We might just boot on down there with one stop in Edmonston for fuel and a snack and one more in Oromocto for a beer! But I'll let you know as soon as I can hammer that out.

Right on. Well if you're planning on spending any time in NB beyond a stop in Oromocto, I would most definitely recommend Campobello Island. It will take you 2 small ferries to get too. One of them is free, the other costs like $10 if I recall. Absolutely beautiful place. The Fundy coast in general is amazing to explore.

• 2 years later...