Fake Vodka Kills Russians...

vengeful

Tainted vodka in Russia..... that's just wrong!

I mean, that would be as bad as having an American lawyer tell his client that it was their own stupid decision that resulted in their injury or accident and to just suck it up and live with the repercussions!

I mean, that would be as bad as having an American lawyer tell his client that it was their own stupid decision that resulted in their injury or accident and to just suck it up and live with the repercussions!

or the doctor. "walk it off" is the exact quote. P...

"Tainted vodka, poisoned by Chernobyl!" ~Bill Murray in Scrooged.

It just fit this thread.

Great pictures. The very reason I don't get that drunk in a college town. P...

OMFG...true russia vodka (i couldnt read the F'in bottle) will put u on ure ASS (as a typical american)...i've drank plenty of shine and diesel and jesus i was TKO...literally...after a 1/5th of captn morgans i was good then i took a shot of that and i dont remember calling the GF 30 times telling her to hurry up (and her locating me in the front yard (although i had to belive it when i found my phone there in the am with the logged dials)...thank god all the fireworks that we set off (and the romen candle war that i dont remember didnt burn anything down...

but i've seen drunks take shots of that russian @!*% and it F U C T D them up...so u bastards can drink...plus college and natty lite being cheaper than liquore and being "grown up" killed my tolerance for everything (hell a case gets me plastered now...grrr)

but i belive those russian pix...and hell no im never touching that light blue/green silver bottle