Wheeling Oct 28th?

Mr. Pickles

Who might be up? I'd prefer Sat. due to the Hawks, but with Alexander and Hasselbeck out, it might be a day to miss anyways. I was thinking if there were at least a few of us, this could be a good time to try Kapowsin. That's south up the hill from Orting, north of Eatonville and east of Graham. We hit it this summer, and there were all sorts of little spots from mild to insane, and all between. Its more of a all-in-one spot trail and mud bog spot rather than a regular trail run. I haven't been able to find anything negative about the legality of the spot, even though its not a designated area as far as I know. Lots of area groups go in there, and I'd be willing to check it out after work or something, especially with company of another truck. Let a guy know.

I'd be willing to check it out after work or something, especially with company of another truck.  Let a guy know.

I am not sure about the weekend run, but I can make it Wednesday (tomorrow)after work to go and check it out. We just need to come up with a meeting place and time :aok:

Edit: Changed Thrusday to Wednesday... I have been thinking it was Wed all day :crazy:

Edited by RedPath88

I'm officially a wuss, I can't go. Got a birthday party, family get together, and a laundry list of stuff to tackle this weekend that have been put off for the last couple months while getting ready for the wedding and honeymoon. Sometime soon, though, lets try again.

wow thats way up there. quite a few you say? i may have to start a new thread then...looking for tips on places to hit for beginners like myself to gain good experience with another jeep driving friend who is also set up as beginner I guess.

Well you are a ways away from the people I was thinking of... 88Pathoffroad is the closest that I can think of right now (Salem) If others are close they might chime in.. you could also post and ask who is in the area ;)

*I was down in Corvallis a few weekends ago... but even that is a about 50 miles away :shrug: