KM / Miles C / F

Guest RADCND

Guest RADCND

I acquired a 06 LE in the US and have exported it to Canada. Does anyone know how to change the climate controls to read Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. I was able to change the outside temp reading on the rear view mirror but not the climate controls. Also is it possible to have the trip computer to read in KM? Thanks.

Well it might be, my old '88 Ford Taurus was selectable C/F

RADCND, do you have the owners manaul? If not call or stop by a Nissan dealership. They should be able to tell you if someone here cannot.

Well it might be, my old '88 Ford Taurus was selectable C/F

Yeah, I know on the Taurus you have to hit F defroast and Max AC at the same time to convert. I'm sure you must be able to on the Nissans since they're a Jap vehicle.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone figured out how to do this.... I have a US vehicle as well and would like to convert to metric.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi

If this helps. I have a US 08 Pathfinder that I brought to Canada. You can change from F to Celsisus, and miles to go to kilometers to go, changes are made in your settings, it's in the owners manual for the 2008 model.

Have a nice Day

Edited by bforced750

It might depend if you have the factory nav head unit or not. I know that some settings that can be changed from the head unit on the nav equipped PFs have to be changed by the dealer on the non-nav PFs (for example, disabling the entry/exit power seat function).

Edited by geoffstgermaine

• 4 weeks later...