WHAT UP GUYS!

mudbathfinder

there is right up on the 4x4parts board of a possible run in the near future heres the link if any of you are interested let me know or say something on there

http://www.4x4parts.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge=0#Post498601

PS. Pathfinder is underconstruction right now, i know i havent been on in awhile is because ive been working 3 to midnight shift and havent done much to pathfinder since i broke it at Sandlake Oregon few months back..exhaust has to be redone, new shock mounts, rear bumper made etc. Talk to you guys later

Be sure to post up on this. As usual, the AC boards are an absolute P.O.S. My old account is gone, I created a new one but can't log in. Seems par for the course, anyways. But yeah, I'd love to rip up with you guys. That should be good times too, early enough that the snow is shallow but there should be enough goo.

Methinks it's going to be at Reiter. I'm planning on going, and am trying to talk extreme90path into going, but I don't think he'll be able to. Sounds like there will be more than a couple people up there, and since I've never met any of the NW people besides extreme90path (now my roommate), harby, and a couple HB guys, I'm really looking forward to this. Just gotta get a @!*%load of work done on the truck before then (including an h233b swap with lockright and L&P steering)

Methinks it's going to be at Reiter.

If that's the case, I'd say I'm 90+% there already, depending on the date. I don't get back from our honeymoon till near the end of the month, but Nov. is looking good. Please keep updating on details, I'm too fed up with the AC board.

i still gotta lot of crap to get done on my path and havent even started, i just bought another pathy (96LE) for my dad and replaced the trans in it so ive been on other projects.. times flying gotta do something quick! i think Walker would be cool we have never been but reiter is cool too so i guess we'll see

Edited by mudbathfinder

• 3 weeks later...

So yeah...I think Pathys are going to be pretty under-represented on this run. So far there's a sas'd 720 on 38.5s, an FJ40 on 36s, probably a nismo frontier, and probably 2 HBs that I know of. Where be the Pathys? I think the runs are going to be relatively tame, as one of the HBs only has 31s on it, mine isn't much better than that, and the new fronty will be NEW so it'll have the stock BFGs on it. It's been promised that there will be many bypasses, so if you've got a stock rig, or even almost stock (like mine) come out and cause trouble with us!